Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Myer marr. William Conover & Hannah Myer marr. John Warren Woodward - Middlesex Co., NJ - lived Newark, Essex, NJ

Replies: 0

Elizabeth Myer marr. William Conover & Hannah Myer marr. John Warren Woodward - Middlesex Co., NJ - lived Newark, Essex, NJ

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 8:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Myer, Conover, Woodward
I am looking for information about Elizabeth Myer who married William Conover on 19 November 1817 in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Elizabeth Myer's sister, Hannah Myer, married John Warren Woodward on 25 July 1827 in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Does anyone know who the parents were of Elizabeth and Hannah Myer and also where in Middlesex County the Myer family lived at the time of their marriages. By 1821 William Conover is in Newark, Essex, New Jersey. In the 1850 Newark census Hannah Woodward is living with Elizabeth Myer Conover who was a widow by 1837. No one else is in the household in 1850. Elizabeth Myer Conover died in 1866 in Newark. Elizabeth requests the executor of her Will to have the bodies of both her husband and her sister Hannah moved and be buried next to her in Evergreen Cemetery at Hillside, NJ which is beside Newark. I do not know where William Conover or Hannah Woodward were previously buried. I have no information on when John W. Woodward died. I would appreciate help from anyone who might know about the Myer family or William Conover who was born circa 1791. Thank you. Kathryn Mereness - Email: mmer2000@aol.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions