Search for content in message boards

Thomas Neal 1735 Ireland

Replies: 9

Re: Thomas Neal 1735 Ireland

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 1:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Leslie,
Received your email and responded but it bounced back because the email address is restricted by you. The email address Kingsley@nortexinfo.net is different than the shortened verson which we use daily. The address to use is kingsley@ntin.net The ntin is the shortened version of nortexinfo.net.
Thanks for the email and contact about the THOMAS NEAL lineage. Thomas NEAL is my 6th g-grandfather. My connection is on my paternal side, my gg-grandfather Sterling Gardner, Sr that married Mary “Polly” Neal.

My aunt, Hazel Evalyn “Sally” Kingsley/Rucidlo did extensive research on the family prior to her death. After her death, no-one in the family wanted to work on genealogy and family tree so all of the documentation, reports, etc that Aunt Sally had constructed were donated to the Genealogy Library at the Fort Worth Baptist Seminary and that’s where I started. That’s been over 20 years ago and I’ve exchanged information and gathered information by contact with many people through the years in adding and updating the family tree. My documentation has been limited more to the more recent generations and I do not have much on the generations that go back as far as Thomas Neal.

By the way, Mr. Kingsley was my dad. I was a high school band director for 40 years and the students...even now when I see them call me Mr. Kingsley....but you are a distant cousin (5th cousin, twice removed) and my name is LARRY, not Mr. Kingsley.
I appreciate you taking the time to send an email inquiring about my related status to THOMAS NEAL. I will update my information with any related information that you choose to share with me. My mainlines are those that interest me the most and obviously we are tied in on the same mainlines. I did not have any info about your father’s first wife and realize that the children listed on your grandfather may not have been complete. Hopefully the info I have is accurate.... just not complete.

Larry D Kingsley
http://www.TheKingsMeadow.net (our family website)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Pat Anderson 4 Mar 2005 5:54AM GMT 
Pat Anderson 4 Mar 2005 5:57AM GMT 
deanarch271 7 May 2009 3:35AM GMT 
stacemac 5 Dec 2010 2:54AM GMT 
deanarch271 5 Dec 2010 9:51PM GMT 
lynne713 24 May 2012 1:24PM GMT 
LARRY KINGSLE... 11 Feb 2013 8:34PM GMT 
lynne713 1 Jul 2013 1:07PM GMT 
Davidcbarham1 26 Jun 2011 6:41AM GMT 
ALICECLARK91 4 Jan 2012 5:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions