Hoping some one can help me with this line.
James Noel b: abt 1816, d:1860, m: ?Sophia ?Lowe. They had the following Children:
1. Nathaniel Noel b: abt 1841
2. Jacob Noel b: abt 1843
3. Lafayette Noel b: abt 1845
4. James Waldren Noel
James Waldren Noel b: 1847 Pulaski Co., VA, d: 1919 Roane Co., WV.
James Waldren m. Margaret Virgina Ramsey 1869 Monroe Co., Wv.
They had the following children:
1. Matthew Alexander b: 15 Nov 1870 Monroe Co., WV, d: 27 Oct 1946 Roane Co., WV, m: Eva McClosky.
2. Ella May b: 1872, d:?, m: Owen L. Williams 02 Apr 1894 Roane Co., WV.
3. Sarah "Fanny" b: 1873, d:?, m: George C. Droddy 21 Oct 1897 Roane Co., WV
4. Minnie Viola b: 10 Feb 1875, d: 05 Apr 1953, m: Isaac Anderson Whited 18 Mar 1894 Roane Co., Wv.
5. Mary Susan b: 1878, m. Jacob Burgess.
6. James Mandrell b: 08 Sep 1880, d: Sep 1964, m: 1st Unknown, 2nd Maude Susan Lowe Armstead.
7. Daisy B. b: 1881, m: William David Westfall 28 Oct 1897 Roane Co., WV.
8. Holley b: 1884, d: 1907, m: Grace Myers.
9. Henry Hamilton b: 1886, d: 1954, m: 1st Emma Hutchinson, 2nd Orpha Hutchinson
10. Otis Camden b: 29 Apr 1888, d: 24 Oct 1961 Roane Co.,WV, m: Lucy Lucinda Brown.
11. Eula b: 1889, m: George Leondis Harper.
James served in Both the Confederate and Union armies during the Civil War.
Traditional family history says that he deserted the Confederate Army
in company of his brothers, Nathaniel, Jacob and Lafeyette Noel and
that he lost touch during their desertion and never heard of them
Any help on this line is greatly appreciated.