Search for content in message boards

Walter Allen O'Bannon (1881-1963)

Replies: 3

Re: Walter Allen O'Bannon (1881-1963)

Posted: 18 Jul 2012 8:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Lee, you don't know how elated I was to have received your message. I had pretty well given up on finding any additional information about that O'Bannon clan other what I was able to pull from various websites. I had traced your lineage to you a year or so, ago, and found the memorial to your dad - obviously, he was quite an individual. I had planned to write to you to see if you had any genealogical info you'd be willing to share. Having pored through your website I was overwhelmed with the detail you have on that family - including the photos back to Benjamin Allen - Incredible!

You can find out some info on me at: www.asu.edu/people/evan-obannon and I would appreciate it very much if you would contact me at rockngeologist@earthlink.net.

I'll see if I can figure how to give you access to my ancestry.com website. I don't have much detail, other than a collection of photos you might like viewing of Walter, Sr. and Mimi and Walter.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Blithely,
Evan
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Evan OBannon 21 Apr 2009 8:17PM GMT 
Evan OBannon 3 May 2009 6:19PM GMT 
1_lee744 15 Jul 2012 11:52PM GMT 
Evan OBannon 19 Jul 2012 2:25AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions