Search for content in message boards

George and Ida (Olin) Myers

Replies: 0

George and Ida (Olin) Myers

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 2:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Olin, Calder, Wallace, Thresher

I have posted this at the Myers board also. I am looking for George and Ida's family line after 1870. I do have Warren Olin's book but I know almost nothing about George. Ida's parents were John and Rosana/Roxana (Whitehead) Olin and they resided in Solon Twp, Kent County, Michigan.

Per census data, George and Ida may have resided in Algoma, MI in 1870.

Smmetime before 1900, George and Ida moved to Kalamazoo.

On the 1900 census, they have their 2 daughters Alice and Leone with them along with son in law Claud Struble and George's mother Olive.

On the 1910 census, they are still in Kalamazoo with son Henry, daughter in law Lenora, daughter Leone and George's mother Olive.

On the 1920 census, they are still in Kalamazoo but son Henry is head of house with wife Lenora. I'm guessing Alice is with her husband (haven't had time to search)but no idea what happened to Leone. Did she marry, move out or pass away.

George passed before 1930 as it is just Ida listed with her son and daughter in law in Kalamazoo, MI.

If anyone can help me track this family line down, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to work backwards on Ida's line.

Thanks

Sherry

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions