Search for content in message boards

Important Information Reguarding Osburn Sirname

Replies: 42

Osborn, et al

Patricia Parker (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2000 1:10PM GMT
Bill - I have just read your posting(s) on Family History.com and believe that we may be related. I am an Osborn and when my Osborn family first came to Arkansas, they settled around Sunset where Polly Ann Henson Osborn died, I believe. Then, Wilkerson, her husband, moved his fairly good-sized family to Porter - later called Schaberg, where Wilkerson is buried in the Lee Family Cemetery there, as well as are some of his children (James Lewis, for sure, and I don't know what others). My grandmother is one of James Lewis Osborn's daughters. James Lewis is a son of Wilkerson Osborn and he came here from near Sandy Hook (Morgan Co., I believe), Ky. Can you tell me what the relationship of Rebecca Ausbound/Osborn-Terry (the mother of Wilkerson) is to Jesse Osborn? I have been trying to prove this relationship for sometime. Family legend says that we descend from William and Matilda Buchanan Osborn. If you can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. You can reach me at "peaparker@ATT.net" or "peaparker@hotmail.com". Thanks.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Harold Lisa Osburn 12 Mar 2000 3:50AM GMT 
Keena Ford 22 Mar 2000 4:21AM GMT 
Lisa Ann Osburn 22 Mar 2000 9:25AM GMT 
lyonseeker 31 May 2000 2:46PM GMT 
aesshieda 2 Jun 2000 2:44PM GMT 
Patricia Parker 11 Jun 2000 7:10PM GMT 
lawhornstacey 16 Apr 2011 7:09PM GMT 
Patricia Parker 12 Jun 2000 8:20PM GMT 
PeteLisa Osburn 22 Jul 2000 4:00PM GMT 
OSBORNELK 30 Jun 2007 1:20PM GMT 
per page