Search for content in message boards

GA Parhams Dozier Marriage

Replies: 2

Re: GA Parhams Dozier Marriage

Thor Egede-Nissen (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2003 3:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DOZIER, PARHAM, MELONE, CONNELL, COBB, BURKE, YARBOROUGH
From an internet descendancy chart titled "Descendants of John Dozier" I have Leonard Wesley Dozier the father of John Dozier who married Antinet (file spelling) Parham. Leonard Wesley Dozer's brother Thomas Henry Dozier was the father of Seaborn, who married Nancy Parham. This is on the FamilyTreeMaker.com board.

But to answer your question, I received the following message from James O. King. (I don't have his E-Maile address.):

"I am not an expert on this line, but the data I have assembled reflect that he (Thomas Jefferson Dozier) married twice, one to Elizabeth Cobb and a second to Carrie Burke. He was the son of Seaborn Dozier and Nancy Parham. Seaborn was the son of Thomas Henry Dozier and Nancy Yarborough.

Thomas Henry was a son of James Seaborn Dozier and Mary Dunwoody. There are many conflicts on the children of James Seaborn Dozier and Mary Dunwoody and James Seaborn Dozier and Mary Melone. The latter was born in Dinwoody, VA to compound the problem. Both James Seaborn Doziers appear to have ended up in Warren County, GA. To add to the confusion, John Dozier, son of William and Averilla Connell Dozier, named a son James Seaborn."
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Thor Egede-Nissen 24 Feb 2003 6:40AM GMT 
S. Davidson 23 May 2003 2:31PM GMT 
Thor Egede-Nissen 23 May 2003 9:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic