Search for content in message boards

John and Joseph Peacock

Replies: 9

Re: John and Joseph Peacock

Posted: 3 Dec 2011 12:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Good morning Andrew, yes it is quite cold here, yesterday we had a hard frost but today it has warmed up slightly, no need to wear the thermals and long johns lol.
Does your Mum know the area that oseph and theresa were married in, could it have been Auckland, County Durham?
With the certificates you get a copy of the original and they are full of info, ie the marraige ones will tell you when and where they were married, who married them, who their witnesses were, what are or address they lived at, what age they were, what they did for a living and also what their fathers names were and what they did for a living. The birth ones are also full of info as well as the death.
I have given you my e-mail address if you go on that and send me your address then I will send you a copy of the will and any other certs I can find relating to the Peacock family.
I know what you mean about being confusing with the names being the same, but if I can help I will gladly.
To let me see your tree just put up my user name in the box for people allowed to see your tree eith as a visitor or one of the others but remember to tick the box for me to see living relatives. (I put that as I didnt on one of my entries, you soon learn the ins and outs )
It is 7.52 am over here and now light, do hate the dark mornings.
I am hastily updating my tree so that you can see all relevant info on the Peacock clan.

Off to walk the dog now over the hills etc, have a great day.
Sharon
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
oakey93 22 Jul 2011 8:40AM GMT 
drew_griffith... 1 Dec 2011 3:22AM GMT 
oakey93 1 Dec 2011 8:20AM GMT 
drew_griffith... 1 Dec 2011 10:27AM GMT 
oakey93 1 Dec 2011 1:30PM GMT 
oakey93 1 Dec 2011 8:30AM GMT 
drew_griffith... 1 Dec 2011 10:14AM GMT 
oakey93 2 Dec 2011 9:47AM GMT 
drew_griffith... 3 Dec 2011 5:54AM GMT 
oakey93 3 Dec 2011 7:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions