Search for content in message boards

John and Joseph Peacock

Replies: 9

Re: John and Joseph Peacock

Posted: 2 Dec 2011 10:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Good morning Sharon,

How are things? It would be getting cold there atm wouldn't it?It has been 31 degrees here of late, I live in Cairns in north Queensland Australia, but I was born and breed in Brisbane where most of the family still live. I did order some birth certificates for my nana so im waiting for them to arrive, i brought them from the national archives website,so im hoping they are going to be the right ones. maisie and john are my fathers parents, Regarding the Ward question and I only found this out the other day is that maisie had been married once before to a ward, she fell pregnant,lost the baby, he went to America and thats all i know, and then she married John. I have only just started researching my family tree and it is so con fussing, to many people have the same names... I would love to get a copy of the will, do you have many other printed things on the family? My mum is really trying to get Joseph and Theresas marriage certificate, but finding it hard to locate...

How do i add you to my family tree list so you can have a look?

With the certificates, you know how they come with the 1B 1085 and its just written there,is that all you get when you order it? I have no idea what to expect, or do you get a copy of the original document?

Thanks and enjoy your morning...It is 4pm here atm..
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
oakey93 22 Jul 2011 8:40AM GMT 
drew_griffith... 1 Dec 2011 3:22AM GMT 
oakey93 1 Dec 2011 8:20AM GMT 
drew_griffith... 1 Dec 2011 10:27AM GMT 
oakey93 1 Dec 2011 1:30PM GMT 
oakey93 1 Dec 2011 8:30AM GMT 
drew_griffith... 1 Dec 2011 10:14AM GMT 
oakey93 2 Dec 2011 9:47AM GMT 
drew_griffith... 3 Dec 2011 5:54AM GMT 
oakey93 3 Dec 2011 7:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions