Search for content in message boards

Pedersen's - Founders of Sons of Norway - Living Relatives?

Replies: 0

Pedersen's - Founders of Sons of Norway - Living Relatives?

Posted: 20 Mar 2008 7:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is John Pedersen. My family immegrated to the USA in the 1880's from Sor-Trondlag (Klaebu and Selbu), Norway. Ludvig Pedersen (my great grandfather immigrated to Minn, MN in 1891 with his wife Oline Hansen. Eskild Pedersen, his brother, immigrated in 1887 to Minn, MN. Their cousin, Peder Larsen immigrated at about that same time. Ludvig Pedersen, Eskild Pedersen and Peder Larsen were three of the original 18 founders of the Sons of Norway in Minn, MN in 1895. See attached picture.

Ludvig Pedersen b. 1887 in Trondheim and Eskild b. 1866 in Klaebu, Sør-Trødelag, Norway.

Their father, Ole Pedersen Eisdtuevee, b. 1831 in Klaebu, Sor-Trondelag, was a carpenter and married Ingeborg Estendatter b. 1837 in Melhus, Sor Trondelag. They lived on the Eidstueveet farm in Klaebu and had five children Randi b. 1863, Eskild b. 1866, Pauline b. 1868, Ludvig b. 1871 and Olaf.

His father was Peder Olsen Eidstuevee b. 1806/7 in Klaebu, Sor-Trondelag, Norway. He married Randi Larsdatter b. 1804 in Melhus, Sor-Trondelag. They had four children: Ole Pedersen b. 1831, Lars Pedersen b. 1834, Ane Pedersdatter b. 1841 and Louise Pedersdatter b. 1830 in Klaebu, Sør-Trødelag, Norway. Lars Pedersen married Kjerstine Lasesdatter b. abt 1841 had at least one child: Peder Larsen b. 1866 d. 1846 near Mille Lacs, MN.

His father was Ole Pedersen Eistuevee b.1765 and married Kari Olsdatter b. 1767. They had three children: Kari Olsdatter b. 1796 in Klaebu, Sør-Trødelag, Norway; Kiersti Olsdatter b. 1799 in Klaebu, Sør-Trødelag, Norway; and Peder Olsen Eidstuevee b. 1806/7 in Klaebu, Sør-Trødelag, Norway.

Do we have any common ancestors? I have lots of family and farm pictures that I would love to share and understand better.

Thank you,

John Pedersen
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions