Search for content in message boards

Who am i and Where is the rest of my family?

Replies: 12

Who am i and Where is the rest of my family?

La-tiekshia Peebles (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2001 5:08AM GMT
Hello, My name is La-tiekshia Vonsinc Peebles(Middle name is German, means from me). My father's name is Gordon Peebles, he was born November 30, 1958 or 1959. He and my mother were married(now separated),in South Carolina. My name was combined with all of my aunt's names. I have a cousin named Alicia and an aunt named Mary. I have 5 aunts and I don't know the rest of their names. I did speak with my father less than I should have because he knows my phone number but doesn't call as much as I'd like. I would probably speak to him maybe 6 time out of a year, and the phone numbers that he gives me, they never worked,over the last 6 years. The first time that I had ever saw him, was in 1995 and he took me shopping and that was the last time that I had ever saw him. My mother's maiden name is Patricia Jackson, her father died when she was only 4 years old so she didn't know much of her family. Also her mother abandoned her when she was a baby. So it is very important that I receive some information on the Peebles family. I never met my grandmother she was 71 the last time that I spoke with my father, which was more than 8 months ago. My father works for the military and has been since 1994 or 1995. I was told by my mother that my father was born in Richmond, Virginia. My father told me that I was of German, Apache Indian, and African Royalty decent. My father has at least 6 more or less children, other than myself. My mother left my father when I was about 5 months or 1 or 2 yrs old, and that is when I moved to Brooklyn, New York from Kershaw county, South Carolina. I know at the time we lived in SC we lived on Camden Street I just can't remember the address. I am trying to find relatives of mine because I want to know more of my family background. I hardly know anything about my father and his side of the family and that is something that has bothered me ever since I learned to ask the question: Where is my daddy?.
I think that my father and mother were married between the years of 1978-1980. If you have any information about the Peebles family please contact me, I have a hole in my heart that needs to be filled.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
La-tiekshia Peebles 12 Jan 2001 12:08PM GMT 
jpearson_1 24 Jan 2001 10:04AM GMT 
Joanne 20 Feb 2001 12:37PM GMT 
jpearson_1 20 Feb 2001 2:34PM GMT 
norma_w 26 Jan 2001 5:17PM GMT 
Peebles 27 Jan 2001 1:43PM GMT 
La-tiekshia Peebles 29 Jan 2001 7:30AM GMT 
norma_w 29 Jan 2001 8:32AM GMT 
La-tiekshia Peebles 29 Jan 2001 1:35PM GMT 
m_burnom 20 Aug 2004 7:23PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions