Search for content in message boards

Nelson V. Perry AKA birth name: Narcisse V. Parent

Replies: 0

Nelson V. Perry AKA birth name: Narcisse V. Parent

Posted: 22 May 2005 3:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 May 2005 3:26PM GMT
Surnames: Perry, Parent, Silvain dit Silver, Dumas, Bourcier dit Nichols
I am in search of any information as to which cemetery (most probably in Franklin County, New York) my step-greatgrandfather, Nelson V. Perry (Americanized version of his birth name Narcisse V. Parent) may be buried in?

Nelson was born November 01, 1844 in St, Martine, Quebec, Canada and died February 10, 1929 in Malone, New York. His 1st wife Adesse Silvain dit Silver (aka Addie, Adeline, Edesse born: October 08, 1832, died: November 02, 1904 ) is buried in Notre Dame Cemetery, Malone, Franklin Co., New York. I have checked the cemetery transcription records and Nelson does not appear to be buried alongside her. At least - it is not indicated by any stones or transcription records.

Nelson's 2nd wife, Almira (Bourcier dit Nichols) Dumas Perry (My great grandmother, born: July 12, 1863, died: August 14, 1942 in Malone, New York) is buried in Notre Dame Cemetery, Malone, Franklin Co., New York alongside her 1st husband - my great grandfather, Octave Dumas. The transcripts of this cemetery also appear to have no records for Nelson V. Perry. With his 2 wives buried in Notre Dame cemetery I would think that is where he would be also. I have checked the transcription records of "ALL" Franklin County, NY cemetery burial records and can not find him. It makes me wonder if he was overlooked during the transcribing process.

Please, if anyone knows where he is buried, let me know. Your assistance and any information you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated.

Jeannette T. Dumas

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions