Search for content in message boards

Rev. Phillip Pierson

Replies: 9

Re: Rev. Phillip Pierson

June Ross (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 2001 7:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Lori, It is really good to hear from you. I felt like the Brand side of the family really ignored me. MinnnieBrand was my great grandmother. All of my the maternal relatives are deceased and I had hoped that someone who carried the Brand name would have some information beyond WSB but apparently not. His mother was Jannet Smith Kennedy.I can help you with her family back to wwhen they came from Ireland. I am a memeber of DAR and John Frierson is an accepted documented patriot. I cannot attest to any documented BRand beyond WSB father. Somewhere I was told that one of your aunts or mother-in-law wwas a member of colonial dames through the Brands. That is not true as far as I have been able to acertain. Where are you? I haave a photo of his grave and the piersons. I belong to the Jamestown Society through John Gaither. I would love to know more about the Brands. I wrote the Gen. in Willmington but he was really not much help. I knew what he sent me.Phillip Pierson is the mystery I want to clear ukp. I have been to Montreat and read his exam for the ministry, have pictures of him etc but still can't determine his parents. Tell me where you live. June
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
juneross27 11 Apr 2000 6:23PM GMT 
ubsinc 24 Dec 2001 5:59AM GMT 
June Ross 25 Dec 2001 2:59AM GMT 
Lori Brand 26 Dec 2001 8:45AM GMT 
June Ross 27 Dec 2001 1:12AM GMT 
Lori Uhl Brand 16 Jan 2002 2:57PM GMT 
Pierson_Rebec... 28 Jan 2002 5:42PM GMT 
Pierson_Rebec... 28 Jan 2002 5:44PM GMT 
Lori Brand 1 Feb 2002 5:05PM GMT 
ja705 25 Apr 2002 11:33PM GMT 
per page