Search for content in message boards

POTTER Family Reunion in Alabama

Replies: 4

POTTER Family Reunion in Alabama

Posted: 30 Apr 2005 6:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: POTTER, WEBB, HICKS, MITCHELL, PARKER, BROWN, WESCOTT, CORNUE
Since 1956, the descendants of William Thomas "Tom" POTTER (son of Rev. John W. POTTER & Martha Eunice BROWN) & Alice Adelaide WESCOTT POTTER of Etowah Co., AL, have had a family reunion. We are planning to have a HUGE reunion in 2006 to celebrate 50 years of reunions. The family would love to have all descendants of James POTTER & Margaret PARKER POTTER (of Crawford Co., GA before 1840) attend. James and Margaret had 11 children most of whom moved to the Pontotoc Co. MS area and then spread elsewhere. I have much information on this family that I will gladly share with other researchers. The group attending the reunion has dwindled by natural causes to a small group mostly from two sons of "Tom" POTTER and Alice WESCOTT POTTER. One son's family has their own reunion later in the summer, so the 2006 gathering may be the last in the series. Please contact us if you are related or think you are. Even if you can't make it to the reunion, we want to be contacted. I look forward to hearing from many more cousins.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
fcspatti 30 Apr 2005 12:01PM GMT 
John A. Andresen 29 Jun 2005 5:36PM GMT 
fcspatti 29 Jun 2005 5:58PM GMT 
John A. Andresen 2 Jul 2005 4:06PM GMT 
jackandresen1 13 Sep 2013 6:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions