Search for content in message boards

Clara Stewart 1881 VA-1968 CO & Charles H. Potter

Replies: 0

Clara Stewart 1881 VA-1968 CO & Charles H. Potter

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 9:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
To Bonnie Potter,
This is probably a wild goose chase, but I can't resist replying to a Bulletin with both the names LOWRY and POTTER.

My ggGrandparents were Samuel William Stewart and Bessie L. Gish (yes, a cousin of actresses Lillian and Dorothy Gish). Among their children were:
My gGrandma Blanche Stewart (1883-1968 KS) married Fred Austin Engel
My ggAunt Ola V. Stewart (1892 KS - 1979 CO) married Roy (Royal) F. LOWRY
My ggAunt Clara M. Stewart (1881 VA - 1968 CO) married Charles H. POTTER

I've been trying for 2 years to find my (Dad's) cousins, Joe, Tim, and Mike Lowry (Ola's grandsons), last seen 20 years ago.

Only found out recently anything about Clara in an effort to find (again, my Dad's) related cousins, specifically Jan Thompson, whom I recalled from childhood. Which I finally did, once tracking that she was originally a Loofbourrow (her mother, Mildred Potter having married Hale Loofbourrow) and then finding she had re-married.

Any chance of these names ringing a bell? I'd be SO delighted as my Ancestry.com subscription runs out in 2 weeks and we're unable to renew. That being the case, my e-mail address is:
hoganics@hotmail.com

Any and all info, advise, and/or direction would be MOST appreciated. I have plenty of info to share!

Sincerely yours,
Shari (Engel) Hogan

Find a board about a specific topic