Search for content in message boards

RACHAL LAND INFO

Replies: 0

RACHAL LAND INFO

TAMARA HAYES (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2003 11:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
I HAVE FOUND SOME NEW INFO THAT I THINK MAY HELP ME ON MY RACHAL FAMILY SEARCH, SO IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I HAVE A RECORD OF MARRAGE FOR AN OLIVER RACHAL AND A AZELIE LARENAUDIERE FROM NATCHITOCHES PARISH RECORDED DEC. 14 1854, IT STATES THEY WERE MARRIED BY THE JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, IT DOES NOT LIST EITHER SET OF PARENTS, I KNOW THIS IS NOT MY OLIVER RACHAL BUT IT COULD BE WHO HE WAS NAMED AFTER, SO I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHICH LINE OF RACHALS THIS OLIVIER BELONGS TOO.

I ALSO HAVE A LAND SALE RECORD FROM NATCHITOCHES PARISH THAT IS A LITTLE HAD FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND, BUT I WILL ENTER IT HERE AS I SEE IT:

37-398

ISAAC RACHAL WD 2400 00 T
TO 7-19-48
JOHN WADDELL 2 NA

A CERTIAN TRACT OF LAND ON BAYOU SALINE BEING LOTS 4&5&8 OF SEC. 26 T IO R 6 CONT. I5I 6I A. RATIFIED BY WIFE OF THE VENDOR.
IN THE SAME ACT AS THE FOLLOWING:

OLIVIER RACHAL WD I2 50 T
TO 7-19-48 -
JOHN WADDELL 2 NA
THOMAS P JONES, NP
40 FT. OF LAND COMPREHENDED WITH THE ABOVE DESCRIBED TRACT AND BEING THE SAME SOLD BY SAIDISAAC RACHAL TO ATHANASSE RACHAL 9-14-40 SAID OLIVIER RACHAL BEING THE SOLE HEIR OF ATHANASSE RACHAL.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

37-400

VICTOR BAUMVILLE & LOUIS MONNIER WD 1200 00 T
TO 7-19-48 7-19-48
ALFRED WADDELL 2 NA
THOMAS P JONES, NP

A CERTIAN TRACT OF LAND ON BAYOU SALINE BEING SE 1/4 SEC 23 T IO R 6 CONT. 156 & 1/2 A AND BEING THE SAME ACQD BY ATHANASE B RACHAL FROM THE GOV. AS PER R/R #837 DATED 6-7-39 IN THE NAME OF ATHANASSE RACHAL. CONT. IN ALL 238 71 A. BND BELOW BY LANDS ACQD. THIS DAY BY JOHN WADDELL FROM ISAAC RACHAL AND ABOVE BY LANDS NOW OR FORMERLY OF A L DEBLIEUX. THE ABOVE LANDS WERE AFTERWARDS SOLD BY ATHANASSE RACHAL TO OLIVIER RACHAL 11-9-42 AND AFTERWARDS SOLD BY SAID OLIVIER RACHAL TO MARIE D LEMOINE, WIFE OF JN. B. RACHAL 8-1-46 AND LATER SOLD BY MARIE D LEMOINE TO VENDORS HERE IN 7-14-48.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I TYPED THIS JUST AS IT APPEARED ON THE COPIES, TYPE O'S AND ALL, I THINK THE JN. B. RACHAL MIGHT BE MY OLIVIERS FATHER, AND MARIE LEMOINE HIS FIRST WIFE, AND THE OLIVIER AND ATHANASSE, RELATIVES, IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THESE PEOPLE PLAESE CONTACT ME HOTRODHAYES@CIMTEL.NET AND FEEL FREE TO POST THIS INFO TO ANY SITE YOU WISH.

THANK'S

TAMARA HAYES

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions