Search for content in message boards

Re The Ellusive Radford's

Replies: 0

Re The Ellusive Radford's

Posted: 28 Jun 2014 5:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jun 2014 5:02AM GMT
Hi Radford researchers,my Ellusive Radford family has done a complete U turn back to Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire form Devonshire, due to an error which is easily done, it took me in the wrong direction, so my Radford family is no longer in Devonshire at all, I am definately centred in the Notts Derby areas.
I first started my research with Samuel Ishmael Radford born 1869 in Sutton in Ashfield Nottinghamshire, and Im now presently stuck on John Radford who married a Lydia Fox in 1680 in the parish of St Marys Nottinghamshire, they had 2 sons that Ive found so far, Thomas, & John.
I have progressed well but the errors I had in my tree took lots of research & time which Ive had to sadly delete, but back to the chase, I do have the birth dates for John Radford & Lydia Fox's family info but they elude me at present, I'm looking at a possible choice of 3 John Radfords but need help in this direction, and as we all know research in this time zone is long & painstakingly hard work, I went through 3,000 names yesterday & came up with a big fat zero, in another search I found a John Radford born 1655, another in 1658,both in Derbyshire & the other similar but from staffordshire. - so if anyone would help or send me in the right direction it would be a big help, & I am willing to share any information I have if it helps you. My tree is private and its called Radfords & Warringtons, I hope someone can help me.regards Dave

Find a board about a specific topic