I have a ton of Rainville information. But I can't rally tie you in... you may have to do a couple of steps yourself by check birth/ marriage/ and death records and some Census records... but after that I bet you're a shoe in. Hope this helps you RAINVILLE researching your family lines:
Descendants of Jean de Rainville
Generation No. 1
1. JEAN1 DE RAINVILLE was born Abt. 1585 in Normandy, France. He married JEANNE BURCHET Abt. 1618 in Touques, Normandy, France. She was born Abt. 1590.
Notes for JEAN DE RAINVILLE:
He lived in the Parish of St. Thomas de Touques, Normandy in the North of France.
Children of JEAN DE RAINVILLE and JEANNE BURCHET are:
i. MARIE2 DE RAINVILLE.
ii. MARTHE DE RAINVILLE, m. PIERRE MARCOUX; b. Abt. 1645.
More About MARTHE DE RAINVILLE:
Baptism: born in 1649
2. iii. PAUL DE RAINVILLE, b. 1619, Lisieux, Normandie, France; d. December 12, 1686, Beauport, Quebec, CA.
iv. JEAN DE RAINVILLE, b. Abt. 1621.
Generation No. 2
2. PAUL2 DE RAINVILLE (JEAN1) was born 1619 in Lisieux, Normandie, France, and died December 12, 1686 in Beauport, Quebec, CA1. He met (1) PAULINE POETE 1638 in Lisieux, Normandie, France. She was born Abt. 1620 in Lisieux, Normandie, France, and died February 16, 1665/66 in Beauport, Quebec, CA. He married (2) MARIE MICHELE September 1666 in Beauport, Quebec, CA, daughter of PIERRE MICHEL and LOUISE GORY. She was born 1620 in St. Martin, Chartres, France, and died November 12, 1687 in St-Anne de Beaupre, Quebec.
Notes for PAUL DE RAINVILLE:
other info has him born in St. Thomas de Touques, Normandy France
Paul de Rainville signed a contract in 1683 in the office of Peter Duquet of Quebec, for the sale of a sailing ship.
More About PAUL DE RAINVILLE:
Baptism: 1619, baptized in France
Fact 2: 1655, arrival of Paul de Rainville and his family to New France
Fact 3: November 11, 1655, Paul de Rainville granted another title to land near village of Fargy
Fact 4: 1663, became owner of a building lot approx 1 acre where Town Hall of Beauport QC is
Fact 5: 1668, named Gentleman Usher of the Seignories of Beauport and Notre Dame des Anges
Fact 6: 1679, became proprietors of land of the Gasnier Family at Ste-Anne Beauport, QC
Fact 7: Bet. 1680 - 1685, Paul de Rainville went to live in Bellechase
Fact 8: December 12, 1686, buried at La Cote de la Montagne in Quebec City
More About PAULINE POETE:
Baptism: baptized in France
Fact 2: February 16, 1665/66, buried in cemetery of "la cote de la montagne" at Quebec, CANADA
Children of PAUL DE RAINVILLE and PAULINE POETE are:
3. i. JEAN3 DE RAINVILLE, b. Abt. 1639, Touques, Normandy, France.
4. ii. MARIE DE RAINVILLE, b. 1644, Lisieux, Normandie, France; d. November 06, 1711, Beauport, Quebec, CA.
iii. MARTHE DE RAINVILLE, b. March 01, 1646/47, Touques, France.
iv. CHARLES DE RAINVILLE, b. January 21, 1651/52.
More About CHARLES DE RAINVILLE:
Baptism: born in 1652
Generation No. 3
3. JEAN3 DE RAINVILLE (PAUL2, JEAN1) was born Abt. 1639 in Touques, Normandy, France. He married (1) SUZANNE BADEAU July 26, 1665 in Quebec PQ CA, daughter of JACQUES BADEAU and ANNE ARDOUIN. She was born Abt. 1645. He married (2) ELIZABETH GUERIPIERE October 20, 1671 in Quebec PQ CA, daughter of JEAN DE LA GUERIPIERRE and GABRIELLE BOUTILLIER. She died April 13, 1723 in Hotel-Dieu, Quebec, PQ.
More About JEAN DE RAINVILLE:
Baptism: August 24, 1666, baptized at Quebec CA
Fact 2: December 27, 1723, buried at Beauport
More About SUZANNE BADEAU:
Baptism: August 18, 1651, baptized in Quebec, CA
Fact 2: 1669, buried
Child of JEAN DE RAINVILLE and SUZANNE BADEAU is:
5. i. JEAN4 DE RAINVILLE, b. August 23, 1666; d. December 23, 1723, Beauport, Quebec, CA.
Children of JEAN DE RAINVILLE and ELIZABETH GUERIPIERE are:
6. ii. LOUISE4 DE RAINVILLE, d. 1715.
7. iii. CHARLES RAINVILLE, b. 1670, Beauport, Quebec, CA; d. 1742.
iv. THERESE DE RAINVILLE, b. March 10, 1673/74.
More About THERESE DE RAINVILLE:
Baptism: born in 1674
8. v. PAUL DE RAINVILLE, b. April 08, 1678, Beauport, Quebec, CA.
vi. MARIE CHARLOTTE RAINVILLE, b. May 02, 1680.
9. vii. RENE DE RAINVILLE, b. 1684.
viii. NOEL DE RAINVILLE, b. 1687; m. CATHERINE MAILOU, 1712, Quebec City.
4. MARIE3 DE RAINVILLE (PAUL2, JEAN1) was born 1644 in Lisieux, Normandie, France, and died November 06, 1711 in Beauport, Quebec, CA. She married NICOLAS BELANGER January 11, 1659/60. He was born 1632.
Marriage Notes for MARIE DE RAINVILLE and NICOLAS BELANGER:
married in the year 1660
Child of MARIE DE RAINVILLE and NICOLAS BELANGER is:
10. i. NICOLAS4 BELANGER, b. January 12, 1671/72, Beauport, Quebec, CA; d. April 12, 1742, Beauport, Quebec, CA.
Generation No. 4
5. JEAN4 DE RAINVILLE (JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born August 23, 1666, and died December 23, 1723 in Beauport, Quebec, CA. He married MARGUERITE LAVALLEE January 30, 1689/90 in Beauport, daughter of PIERRE LAVALLEE and THERESE LEBLANC.
More About JEAN DE RAINVILLE:
Baptism: August 24, 1666, baptized
Fact 2: December 27, 1723, buried at Beauport, QC
More About MARGUERITE LAVALLEE:
Baptism: 1676, baptized
Fact 2: November 01, 1749, buried at Beauport
Children of JEAN DE RAINVILLE and MARGUERITE LAVALLEE are:
i. JEAN BAPTISTE5 DE RAINVILLE, b. May 19, 1693.
11. ii. PAUL DE RAINVILLE, b. December 23, 1697.
6. LOUISE4 DE RAINVILLE (JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) died 1715. She married SEBASTIAN GOUIN-CHAMPAGNE 1708 in Montreal, QC.
Children of LOUISE DE RAINVILLE and SEBASTIAN GOUIN-CHAMPAGNE are:
i. LOUISE5 GOUIN-CHAMPAGNE.
ii. DANIELLE-MARIE GOUIN-CHAMPAGNE, b. 1708.
7. CHARLES4 RAINVILLE (JEAN3 DE RAINVILLE, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born 1670 in Beauport, Quebec, CA, and died 1742. He married (1) SUSAN CABASSIER in Montreal, QC. She was born Abt. 1670. He married (2) MARGUERITE GODIN DIT CHATILON 1724.
Children of CHARLES RAINVILLE and SUSAN CABASSIER are:
i. CHARLES VITAL5 RAINVILLE, b. 1706; m. MARIE LOUISE LESSIEUR, 1728, Boucherville, QC.
Notes for CHARLES VITAL RAINVILLE:
1759- Vital Rainville was taken prisoner by the English on the Plains of Abraham
ii. PETER JOSEPH RAINVILLE, b. Abt. 1710, Quebec; m. MARIE LOUISE DENEAU, 1738, Longue-Pointe.
Child of CHARLES RAINVILLE and MARGUERITE CHATILON is:
iii. AGATHEDRINVILLE-DE5 RAINVILLE.
8. PAUL4 DE RAINVILLE (JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born April 08, 1678 in Beauport, Quebec, CA. He married (1) MARIE ANNE ROBERGE 1710 in Chateau Richer in Montmorency, QC. He married (2) MARGUERITE GIROUX 1715 in Beauport, Quebec, CA.
Children of PAUL DE RAINVILLE and MARIE ROBERGE are:
i. MARIE ANNE LOUISE5 RAINVILLE, b. 1711.
ii. GENEVIEVE RAINVILLE, b. 1712.
Children of PAUL DE RAINVILLE and MARGUERITE GIROUX are:
iii. MARIE5 RAINVILLE.
iv. ANGELICQUE RAINVILLE, b. 1724.
9. RENE4 DE RAINVILLE (JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born 1684. He married ANNE CELESTE CARPENTIER DIT LAROSE 1715 in Champlain.
Children of RENE DE RAINVILLE and ANNE LAROSE are:
i. MARIE GENEVIEVE5 DE RAINVILLE, b. Abt. 1720.
12. ii. JEAN BAPTISTE DE RAINVILLE, b. 1725, Sorel Richelieu, Quebec.
iii. FRANCOIS RAINVILLE, b. Abt. 1727.
iv. EMMANUEL RAINVILLE, b. Abt. 1730.
10. NICOLAS4 BELANGER (MARIE3 DE RAINVILLE, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born January 12, 1671/72 in Beauport, Quebec, CA, and died April 12, 1742 in Beauport, Quebec, CA. He married MARIE MAGNAN November 02, 1699 in Charlesbourg, QC. She was born March 04, 1680/81 in Quebec, Quebec, CA, and died March 11, 1758 in Beauport, Quebec, CA.
More About NICOLAS BELANGER:
Baptism: born in 1672
More About MARIE MAGNAN:
Baptism: born in 1681
Child of NICOLAS BELANGER and MARIE MAGNAN is:
13. i. IGNACE5 BELANGER, b. February 08, 1722/23, Charlesbourg, QC.
Generation No. 5
11. PAUL5 DE RAINVILLE (JEAN4, JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born December 23, 1697. He married HELENE HUPPE - LAGROIX, daughter of JACQUES HUPPE and SUZANNE LE NORMAND.
More About PAUL DE RAINVILLE:
Baptism: baptized at Beauport
More About HELENE HUPPE - LAGROIX:
Baptism: January 10, 1702/03, baptized at Quebec CA
Children of PAUL DE RAINVILLE and HELENE LAGROIX are:
14. i. PAUL VINCENT6 RAINVILLE.
15. ii. MICHEL RAINVILLE.
12. JEAN BAPTISTE5 DE RAINVILLE (RENE4, JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born 1725 in Sorel Richelieu, Quebec. He married (JEAN BAPTISTE DE RAINVILLE) WIFE.
Notes for JEAN BAPTISTE DE RAINVILLE:
began fur trading at Belle River and the Michilimackinac Post in 1750
Child of JEAN DE RAINVILLE and (JEAN WIFE is:
i. JOSEPH6 RENVILLE, b. 1750; d. 1805.
Notes for JOSEPH RENVILLE:
. Joseph DE RENVILLE (RAINVILLE) IRENVILLE, R514, 292, M. Born in 1750. Joseph died in 1805; he was 55.
Joseph Renville II changed the spelling of his name from Rainville to Renville.
1812 Commissioned Captain by the British and acted as interpreter in the Indian territory of the North West in the War with the United States.
1819 Joseph Renville began the erection of a fort on the Minnesota River.
1822 Joseph Renville, with some Scottish trappers formed the Columbia Fur Trade Co. to carry on the Fur Trade
1837 Joseph Renville, well-known for his hospitality, received Jean (John) Nicolet at his trading-post at Lac qui Parle.
1846 Death of Joseph Renville, one of the founders of Minnesota. Dr. Williamson affirms: " The citizens of Kentucky delight in the memory of Daniel Boone; let the citizens of Minnesota not forget Joseph Renville, though he was a 'bois Brule.
Joseph married Miniyuhe (MDEWAKATON DAKOTA), 356, F. Born in 1789 in Kaposia Mdewakanton Dakota Indian Camp S. St. Paul Dakota County, Minnesota. Miniyuhe died in Lac Oui Parle, Minnesota on 16 Feb 1840; she was sister to Little Crow.
13. IGNACE5 BELANGER (NICOLAS4, MARIE3 DE RAINVILLE, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born February 08, 1722/23 in Charlesbourg, QC. He married GENEVIEVE GAGNE November 14, 1746 in St. Vallier, QC, daughter of PIERRE GAGNE and GENEVIEVE FOURNIER. She was born Abt. 1725 in Quebec.
More About IGNACE BELANGER:
Baptism: born in 1723
Child of IGNACE BELANGER and GENEVIEVE GAGNE is:
16. i. FRANCOIS6 BELANGER, b. Abt. 1762, Quebec; d. January 08, 1834, St. Michel, Quebec.
Generation No. 6
14. PAUL VINCENT6 RAINVILLE (PAUL5 DE RAINVILLE, JEAN4, JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) He married (1) MARIE JOSEPH CLOUET. He married (2) MARIE MAGNAN August 11, 1766 in Charlesbourg, daughter of JEAN MAGNAN and AGNES LEROUX.
More About PAUL VINCENT RAINVILLE:
Child of PAUL RAINVILLE and MARIE MAGNAN is:
17. i. DENIS7 RAINVILLE.
15. MICHEL6 RAINVILLE (PAUL5 DE RAINVILLE, JEAN4, JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) He married MARIE LOUISE MARCOUX February 16, 1767 in St. Marie, Beauce, Quebec CA.
Child of MICHEL RAINVILLE and MARIE MARCOUX is:
i. MARIE7 RAINVILLE, m. JEAN FRANCOIS TURMEL, January 29, 1788, St. Marie, Beauce, Quebec CA.
16. FRANCOIS6 BELANGER (IGNACE5, NICOLAS4, MARIE3 DE RAINVILLE, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born Abt. 1762 in Quebec, and died January 08, 1834 in St. Michel, Quebec. He married MARIE LOUISE MORISSET June 12, 1786 in St. Michel, Quebec.
Child of FRANCOIS BELANGER and MARIE MORISSET is:
18. i. GUILLAMME7 BELANGER, b. April 17, 1793, St. Michel, Quebec.
Generation No. 7
17. DENIS7 RAINVILLE (PAUL VINCENT6, PAUL5 DE RAINVILLE, JEAN4, JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) He married ANGELIQUE MACE DIT SAUCER February 14, 1803 in St. Mathias, daughter of CHARLES SAUCER and MARIE JOLICOEUR.
More About ANGELIQUE MACE DIT SAUCER:
Baptism: February 09, 1782, baptized at St. Mathias
Child of DENIS RAINVILLE and ANGELIQUE SAUCER is:
19. i. DENIS8 RAINVILLE.
18. GUILLAMME7 BELANGER (FRANCOIS6, IGNACE5, NICOLAS4, MARIE3 DE RAINVILLE, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born April 17, 1793 in St. Michel, Quebec. He married MARIE ROSALIE BLAIS February 09, 1819 in St. Pierre Du Sud, Quebec, CA.
Child of GUILLAMME BELANGER and MARIE BLAIS is:
i. FRANCOIS DESALES8 BELANGER, b. Abt. 1827.
Generation No. 8
19. DENIS8 RAINVILLE (DENIS7, PAUL VINCENT6, PAUL5 DE RAINVILLE, JEAN4, JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) He married JOSEPHTE PATENAUDE September 28, 1824 in St-Mathais, PQ CA, daughter of FRANCOIS PATENAUDE and JOSEPHTE TETERAU. She was born October 30, 1806 in Ste. Olivier, QC.
Notes for DENIS RAINVILLE:
Census index to 1744 census of Trois Rivieres, Quebec lists Jean de Rainville as head of household with 9 people living there.
More About DENIS RAINVILLE:
Baptism: December 15, 1806, baptized at Ste. Marie Monnoir
More About JOSEPHTE PATENAUDE:
Baptism: October 30, 1806, baptized at St. Olivier
Child of DENIS RAINVILLE and JOSEPHTE PATENAUDE is:
20. i. EDMERE9 RAINVILLE, b. March 25, 1832, Ste. Marie Monnoir, Rouville, QC; d. October 25, 1918, Buffalo, Erie Co., NY USA.
Generation No. 9
20. EDMERE9 RAINVILLE (DENIS8, DENIS7, PAUL VINCENT6, PAUL5 DE RAINVILLE, JEAN4, JEAN3, PAUL2, JEAN1) was born March 25, 1832 in Ste. Marie Monnoir, Rouville, QC, and died October 25, 1918 in Buffalo, Erie Co., NY USA. She married (1) TIMOTHEE GINGRAS. He was born Abt. 1836, and died 1905 in Buffalo NY, Erie Co., NY. She married (2) FRANCOIS XAVIER CABANA June 05, 1859 in Compton, Quebec, CA2, son of CHARLES CABANA and MARIE FORTIER. He was born April 11, 1836 in Petit-Brule Row, Quebec, CA, and died January 20, 1895 in Buffalo, Erie Co., NY USA.
Notes for EDMERE RAINVILLE:
1859 Marriage of Francois-Xavier Cabana and Elmire Rainville
EXTRACT from the baptismal marriages and burials registers of the parish of St. Thomas Aquin of Compton for the year 1859. ( Translated from French)
On the 5th of June in the year 1859 after the publication of one Marriage ban, made at the parochial mass between Francois-Xavier Cabana, living in this mission, son of Charles Cabana and of Julie Fortier of St. Louis de GonzagueÂ’s parish, of the first part, and Elmire Rainville also of this parish, widow of the late Timothee Gingras, of the other part, no impediments to this marriage being declared, and owing to the dispensation of the other two bans granted by us, the undersigned. I, missionary priest, have received their mutual consent to marriage in presence of Jeremie Sinotte, friend of the husband and of Marie Rainville, the brideÂ’s sister. J.E. Germain, Ptre.
None of the witnesses were able to sign.
Page 1 of the FAMILY RAINVILLE
YOUR NAME " DE RAINVILLE"
In your motherÂ’s family, RAINVILLE, the name was originally written with " de" preceding Rainville. In France, as will be presently shown in the baptism certificates which we have copied and reproduced herewith, your name is repeatedly preceded by "De". It is likewise spelled in the census and other deeds concerning your forefathers during the first generations in Canada.
Your first Canadian ancestor signed De Rainville to the contract at his second marriage which was drawn up and signed in the presence of the notary Michel Filion in Quebec, September 1st, 1666.
The future generations of your family neglected this title and it has been gradually omitted. You should begin to reinsert it.
THE REGISTERS OF ST. THOMAS DE TOUQUES
Before your first Canadian ancestor left France to come to Canada, he lived in the small city of Touques. This city still exists today, under the same name, in Calvaeos, in the West of Normandy. The Western railway runs through it; we remark there, the Church St. Pierre built in the 11th century, the Castle of Bonneville-sur-Touques, built toward the close of the 11th century, instead of a Fort, that had been built by Guillaume le Conquerant, and his sons. The church of St. Thomas still exists. It is said to have been built in the sixteenth century. It was in this parish of St. Thomas that Paul de Rainville lived in the year 1645 to 1650.
A review of the archives of this parish of the years 1646 to 1652 shows baptismal certificates of four of Paul de RainvilleÂ’s children. These documents are precious as well as interesting. We reproduce these entires, textually, (Translated from French.)
1. The 20th of February 1646 is baptized Marthe de Rainville, daughter of Paul de Rainville; and Pauline Poete named by Marguerite Quesnot and Marthe de Rainville.
2. The 1st day of March 1647 was baptized Marthe de Rainville daughter of Paul de Rainville and Pauline Poete named by Marguerite Quesnot and Marthe de Rainville.
3. The 21st of September 1649 was baptized Charles, son of Paul de Rainville and Pauline Poete named by Charles Poete and Marie Gesnel.
4. The 21st of January 1654 was baptized Charles, son of Paul de Rainville and Pauline Poete named by Charles le Provost and Marie Bossent.
Page 1 of Genealogy contÂ’d PAUL DE RAINVILLE IN CANADA
Paul de Rainville emigrated from France to Canada in 1653, or in one of the two or three following years; he crossed over with his wife Pauline Poete, and the four children above mentioned. In 1653 Marie the eldest daughter was aged 17, Jean was 15, Marthe was 6, and Charles was one year old.
Paul de Rainville landed at Quebec and went to live o the coast of Beauport, he was granted a tract of land and with the help of his son John, soon had it cleared and ready to cultivate.
We shall see later, that at the time the census was taken in 1667, there was more than 40 acres of cleared land on Paul de RainvilleÂ’s farm which was considerable for that period and compared with that of the surrounding country.
The first important act recorded in Paul de RainvilleÂ’s family, soon after his arrival in Canada, is the marriage of his daughter Marie, aged 23 years, Jan. 11, 1660. She married Charles Belanger, whose father was also inhabitant of Beauport, and a near neighbor of Paul de Rainville.
Two years later, Jan. 8, 1662, little Marthe, at the early age of 14 courageously assumed the responsibility of the married life. She was married to Pierre Marcoux.
Three years later, John followed the example of his two sisters and married a young girl from Quebec. Suzanne Badeau; this John continues the direct line of your ancestors.
Less than six months after JohnÂ’s marriage, his mother Pauline Poete, was suddenly taken from the affection of her family. The deed of her burial is in the register of Beauport, Feb. 16, 1666. She had left France 16 years. Besides the 3 married children, she left her husband and the young Charles 14 years of age to mourn her loss.
Paul de Rainville married a second time, Miss Marie Michel, widow of Louise Gasnier, he had no children by this marriage; he lived to tha gae of 67 years, and was buried in the cemetery at Beauport, beside his first wife, Pauline Poete, Dec. 12, 1686. His widow Marie Michel went to live at St. Ann de Beaupre where she died and was buried the following year, Nov. 12, 1687.
Charles de Rainville the younger of the two brothers, married Jeanne Masse in 1682; his sons all died in their infancy, only one of his daughters married and the name of de Rainville died with his family. John, your fore-father is the only continuator of this lineage.
Your family increased peaceably in the parish of Beauport, during three generations we find your direct line, Jean de Rainville eldest son of Jean de Rainville and Suzanne Badeau, who married Marguerite Lavalle at Beauport in 1690, then their son Paul married Helene Huppe in 1726, and their grandson Paul married a young girl from Charlesbourg, on August 11, 1770, Marie Magnan.
Paul Rainville, (in order to follow the extracts taken from history, we shall henceforth, omit the title "de"), and Marie Magnan are your grandfatherÂ’s grandfather and grandmother. All their children children left the region of Beauport and came to live in the parish St. Marie Monnoir where an interesting group of the Rainville family have developed during the last century and a half. It was in this parish that your mother Elmire Rainville, was born March 25, 1832. It was there where her father and mother lived.
A large number of the names to be seen in your family tree, especially those of the seven and eighth generations have certainly been connected with many of the heroic adventures of the ancient Canadians. While pursuing the history of Canada , doubtlessly you will find there are many feats, and chivalrous deeds accomplished by such and such as one of your ancestors.
If you will allow me the pleasure, I shall relate one or two that I have met while I was employed with the present document. (From CABANA Genealogy by Joseph Drouin of Montreal, Canada 1928 for my great Uncle Oliver CABANA of Buffalo, NY.)
from the Buffalo Historical Society card index:
Cabana, Edmire Rainville
October 25, 1918
Widow of Oliver Sr. Daughter of Captain Peter and Charlotte Patenaude Rainville.
CUT October 31 5-4-5
More About EDMERE RAINVILLE:
Baptism: March 25, 1832, baptized at Ste. Marie Monnoir
Burial: United French German Cemetery, Cabana Vault- Section 3
Cause of Death: Nephritis
1. Ken Krouse, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Archives Nationales du Quebec, # M 133/6 Compton (St-Thomas-d'Aquin), Qc, CANADA.
3. NYS Archives, 14630.
4. Birth certificate.
5. NYS Archives, 11240.
6. NYS Archives, 28479.
7. NYS Archives, 38513.
8. Broderbund Family Archive #110, Vol. 1, Ed. 5, Social Security Death Index: U.S., Date of Import: Jun 19, 1998, Internal Ref. #18.104.22.168671.183
9. Birth Record.
10. Marriage Record.
11. Birth Record.