Search for content in message boards

JOSEPH REEDER WILL - 1806

Replies: 0

JOSEPH REEDER WILL - 1806

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 8:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: REEDER
Montgomery Co, OH wills Book

In the name of God amen I Reeder - of the State of Ohio Montgomery County being weak and sick in body but of perfect mind and many thanks be given unto God calling to mind the mortality of my body and knowing that it is appointed for all men once to die do make and ordain this my last will and testament that into say principally and first of all give and commend my soul unto the hands of almighty God that give it and my body I recommend to these to be buried in Christian burial at the discretion of my Executors nothing doubting but at the general resurrection I shall receive the same again by the mighty power of God and as touching seeking such worldly estate wherewith it has pleased God to bless me in this life I give demise and dispose of the same in the following manner and form.

First I give and bequeath to Hannah my dearly beloved wife whom I likewise constitute make and ordain the sold Executrix of this my last will and testament all and singular my lands and property of all sorts by her freely to be possessed and enjoyed during her life or widowhood and at her death or marriage the whole of the said lands and property to fall to my son William Reeder by him to be enjoyed without molestation or disturbance. And I do have by utterly disallow revoke and disannull all and every other former Testaments wills legacies bequests and executors by me in any wise before named this and as other to be my last will and testament. In witness thereof have set my hand and seal this sixth day of July one thousand eight hundred and six.
his
Joseph X Reeder
mark
Signed and sealed in presence of us
Daniel H. Reeder
William Reeder
Thomas Cason

The State of Ohio
Montgomery County

Common Pleas of the term of August in the year one thousand eight hundred and six.

Be it remembered that on the twenty sixth day of August one thousand eight hundred and six before the honorable Francis Dunlavy esquire Presiding Judge and his associates the lst will and testament of Joseph Reeder was produced and Daniel H. Reeder, William Reeder and Thomas Cason the subscribing witnesses were severally sworn and say that they saw the Testator and witnesses sign the will in presence of each other and that at the time of signing the same the Testator was of sound mind and memory where upon provate is granted to Hannah Reeder the Executrix named in the said will and testament and it is ordered to be recorded.

Find a board about a specific topic