Search for content in message boards

Charles Ricard of Louisiana - African American/Creole

Replies: 0

Charles Ricard of Louisiana - African American/Creole

Posted: 23 Jun 2007 10:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ricard
Hi,

My name is Leslie Ricardo. I am a descendant of Charles Ricard. My father's name is Lionel Ricardo b 1939. His last name should be Ricard, but there was a typo on his birth certificate that was never corrected. My grandfather's name was Raymond Ricard, Sr b 1909. He had siblings named Charles, Mildred, Clementine, and Lezzmar. My great grandfather's name was Charles Ricard, Jr born about 1879. My great great grandfather was named Charles Ricard born about 1850. I am trying to determine the names of my great great grandfather's parents. In July 2005, the Charles Ricard family reunion was held in Gonzales, LA. The family did not have information about the parents of my great great grandfather. My intent is to make the connection between the Charles Ricard family and the information posted on the Ricard Family of North America website. If you have any information, please contact me at lesliericardo@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Leslie

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions