Search for content in message boards

Ricci from Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy and Conshohocken, PA

Replies: 3

Ricci from Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy and Conshohocken, PA

Posted: 30 Nov 2002 2:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Apr 2004 11:35PM GMT
I am having a hard time with my Ricci line. I've heard some stories but can't connect anything. My great grandfather was John Ricci born in Chieti,Abruzzo, Italy b late 1800's married Margaret (Marguarite) Tanaro. John's birthname may have been Gianni or Giovanni and the last name may have been LeDonne or DeLemmo. John had to change his name upon arriving in the US and took his mother's maiden name of Ricci. His family owned a family business possibly a winery in Chieti.

John and Margaret arrived in the very late 1800's or early 1900's and lived in Conshohocken, Montgomery Co, Pennsylvania (outside of Philadelphia) where they are both buried. John worked for the Steel Mill.

My grandfather is Alfred Joseph Ricci and he had brothers named Emedio, Joseph, Philip, Rocco, John and sisters Caroline and Emma (Dolly). Most of my grandfather's siblings moved out of Pennsylvania.

Any information would be appreciated. You can email me direct at RicciGenealogy@aol.com

Thank you,
Lynne Ricci-Barbiero
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Marketta51 30 Nov 2002 9:36AM GMT 
Alisa William... 13 Sep 2009 12:21AM GMT 
Alisa William... 2 Apr 2012 8:10PM GMT 
ieongnewton 6 Jul 2013 3:59PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions