Search for content in message boards

Cyrus W. Richmond, b.1869IL, wife Ada Priestly,lived Dewitt Co./Lavaca Co/Hidalgo Co.,TX

Replies: 0

Cyrus W. Richmond, b.1869IL, wife Ada Priestly,lived Dewitt Co./Lavaca Co/Hidalgo Co.,TX

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 6:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Richmond, Priestly
I have an original 10”x9” Cabinet Card photograph of “Cyrus W. Richmond” and his wife and three daughters, which I’d like to get back to descendants or family members. Photo was taken in “1904” in DeWitt County, Texas, and shows Cyrus and his wife (Ada Bonnie Priestly) and daughters (Bonnie, Bessie and Nellie), ages about 5, 3 and 1.

I found Cyrus and Ada in the 1910 census for Yoakum (Lavaca Co.) TX listing his age as 41,born IL and Ada 36,born TX, Bonnie (10), Bessie (9), Nellie (7) and four other children. By 1920, they lived in Hidalgo (McAllen Co.) TX, where he died in March 1935. Bonnie was born Sep 1899, Bessie abt 1901 and Nellie abt 1903.

Get back to me at margerice@prodigy.net if you are related to the Cyrus/Ada Richmond family.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions