Search for content in message boards

Geraldine Richmond (FLAT TOP ,WV)

Replies: 0

Geraldine Richmond (FLAT TOP ,WV)

Posted: 26 Jul 2013 10:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jul 2013 10:19AM GMT
Surnames: RICHMOND-GREEN-CADLE-SMITH-PLUMLEY-LARUE-AGEE-WILLIAMSON-WILEY
My mom Geraldine Richmond, was married several times & married names were Lucas, Diakunczak & Terrace. She married Elmer W. Lucas around august 11, 1942 in Sommers County. She was born & raised at Flat Top. Brothers & sisters are Estil Jourdan, Mary Violet, Frieda, George, Kermit & Hartley Granville Richmond. Parents were Charlotte Alice Green & George Alexander Richmond. Maternal Grandparents were Virginia Caroline Smith & Benjamin Green.
Maternal Gr-grandparents were Nancy Cadle/Wm. Adams Smith & MaryAnn Larew/Whitson Green. Paternal grandparents were Elizabeth Plumley ? & Harmon Richmond. Their farm was next to Benjamin Green's (I think), and they had to move the family cemetery because the Turnpike took it. Maybe they were near Jumping Branch. She went to Spanishburg HS for 1 year, leaving to marry Elmer.

On the maternal side she goes back to Jennie Wiley:
Charlotte Alice Green-Virginia Caroline Smith-William Adams Smith-Emmadora(Amy Dora)Williamson- Mary Jane Wiley-Jenny Sellards/Wiley (m. Richard Wiley/abducted by BlackWolf)

Still looking for info on the "Lost/hidden years of Geraldine" (1941-1957) prior to her marriage to my father in NJ (Terrace) Have been researching deeply for 5 years now and am looking for the truth, as it was only told in bits & pieces throughout the years. NOTHING will shock me at this point, I just need to know the truth to let the memory of her rest. Any info that anyone has on her, her family or her husbands would be appreciated. Thanks

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions