Search for content in message boards

Cant locate family

Replies: 1

Cant locate family

Kimberly Richmond (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2006 5:13PM GMT
I cant find my parents my siblings if I had any so confusing I think I was in a Foster home I remember my mom and dad dropping me off at the Obriens house and nannies house born in maine Martha Paine and her husband grampie was a police officer in maine he retired to Florida brevard county, Florida my mom was pregnant my dad was in full dress some military uniform he turned his face to take off with our pregnant mother for the emergency room. One child named Kimberly Rene Richmond and mine was kimbery renee richmond brother named kermit richmond cant be found since then. One of them did committed suicide very dark complextion. Not african american just olive skinned.

I cant locate them dont know where to start paine is possibly my grandmother born in maine her daughter is Betty Obrien and her husband was Johnnie Obrien. I dont know. the military parent vanished never seen again the mother either.

Where do I start getting the facts? Id like to have a traditional family christmas just once Im in ill health for last lifetime going to die soon want to know who they are where they live once. Where do I start looking.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kimberly Richmond 16 Oct 2006 11:13PM GMT 
PamRichmond75 14 Jan 2007 3:09AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions