b 1610 Leyden, Holland, Netherlands
d 1704 Barnstable, MA
md Margaret Hanford
27 Jan 1636 at Scituate, MA
Isaac Robinson, the third son of the Rev. John Robinson, came to America in 1631, in the ship "Lyon". In the passenger list his age is given as 21. Settled first in Scituate, where he is a freeman of the colony in 1633, joined the church in Scituate Nov. 7, 1636.
Here is the Full Register Report for John Robinson.
1. John Robinson Reverend. Born 1576 in England. Died Mar 1, 1625 in Layden,
He married Bridget White, Feb 15, 1604 in England. They had the following
2 i. Isaac Robinson
2. Isaac Robinson. Born 1610 in Layden, Holland. Died 1704 in Barnstable,
He married , 1650. They had the following children:
3 i. Peter Robinson
3. Peter Robinson. Born 1655. Died 1739/1740.
4 i. Thomas Robinson
4. Thomas Robinson. Born Oct 23, 1698 in Tisbury, Massachusetts. Died1783.
5 i. Reuben Robinson
5. Reuben Robinson. Born Jan 17, 1725 in Connecticut. Occupation
Revolutionary War Soldier, DAR Registry.
6 i. Reuben Robinson Jr.
6. Reuben Robinson Jr. Born Jan 13, 1759 in Scotland, Connecticut. Died Aug
12, 1841. Occupation Revolutionary War Soldier, DAR Registry.
He married Urania Kingsley, daughter of Eliphaz Kingsley, Aug 13, 1779. They
had the following children:
7 i. Eli Palmer Robinson
8 ii. Urania Robinson
9 iii. Bradford Robinson
10 iv. Fanny Robinson
11 v. Nancy Robinson
12 vi. Benjamin Franklin Robinson
13 vii. Charles Kinlgsley Robinson
14 viii. Isaac Newton Robinson Robinson
15 ix. Elmira Malissa Robinson
7. Eli Palmer Robinson. Born Dec 11, 1780 in New Youk. Died Dec 14, 1851.
16 i. Lucius Robinson
17 ii. Orin Robinson
8. Urania Robinson.
She married James Woodford.
9. Bradford Robinson.
He married Wilhelmina Sawyer.