Search for content in message boards

Rogers family, Illinois, Tenn, and Mo

Replies: 2

Rogers family, Illinois, Tenn, and Mo

Posted: 5 Sep 2005 2:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rogers, Davis, Hawkins, Mulholland, Elder,Williams, Gegg, and many more.
I am looking for my grandfathers family. His name was Charles Henry Rogers, his mother was Lucy Ann Morris Rogers, he had 2 sisters, Ida and Mabel.

According to Charlies D.C. His fathers name was Charles Henry also. He die in a mineing accident around 1899 in Illinois.

I have found Lucy with her children in Lake Co Tn in 1900. By 1920 she had married George Sickman and was in Bollinger Co Mo.

Charles 9 My grandfather) married Ada Williams in Tiptonville Tn. They lived there until apr 1925. My father was born in New Madrid in 1926, and I know they were in West Alton Mo in 1930.

Mabel married a Davis who died a couple of years later when she then married Clarence Hawkins and they lived in West Alton, Mo.

Charlie and Adas children were
James Arville B. 1910 in Tn marr. Velma Gegg in 1930 in St Charles Mo.

William Leroy, B. 1911 in Tiptonville, D. 1999 St Charles Mo

Ed Rogers born in Tiptonville, abt 1912 in Tn died in St. Louis He also married a Gegg, Vermil

Kathryn born abt 1922, died in the Missouri river at age 14, at West Alton Mo around 1930

My father , Andrew Jackson was born Aug 1926 married Ada Mulholland

Mary Rogers Waters

Atlas Virginia Rogers Sinningson

Aleene Rogers Springer

Elizabeth Rogers

Celeste Mae Rogers Gegg

Lorraine Rogers b. 1930, married Alan Mulholland
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Connie_Cady 5 Sep 2005 8:55PM GMT 
Angel Haftarczyk 17 Sep 2005 7:41PM GMT 
Connie_Cady 12 Mar 2009 12:08PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions