Search for content in message boards

My grandchildrens Rosado roots

Replies: 0

My grandchildrens Rosado roots

Posted: 3 Apr 2002 5:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am helping my dear son in law find his fathers family. He only met his father when he was just a toddler. And his mother doesn’t remember much family info about her estranged/late husband. If anyone recognizes any of the information I am about to give please contact Chris or myself. My email address is cduane@hotmail.com . Chris’ email address is ctrosado@hotmail.com
Here is what little we do know about his Rosado roots:
Chris’ Grandfather was known as “Shorty” Rosado (due to short stature, which Chris inherited.) His real name possibly started with a “V”.
Chris’ grandmother was named Rosa. They were born in Puerto Rico. They later moved to the Bronx, NY.
Chris’ father was named David Rosado b.4-18-51 in Puerto Rico. He died 11-7-95, possibly while residing in the Bronx, NY.We believe this info we found in the SS death records are the correct ones. There are a lot of David Rosados.
David had 2 girlfriends prior to marrying Chris’s mother that play an important role.
One was possibly named Mita. They had a daughter possibly named Belinda
The other girlfriends’ name is not one we can remember. But David has a son with her named David Rosado Jr. . This Jr. would be about 35 or so now. The year is uncertain.
David married Penelope Perris, year uncertain.
Penelope, AKA Penny, was the daughter of Pandilis Perris b.9-15-1923 and Inez Sierra b.3-15-1920.
Pandilis parents are George Perris and Penelope Chrissakis. He has 2 brothers Angelo and Nick. His parents came from Athens, Greece in the early 1900’s.
Inez had a brother named Victor Manuel Sierra, AKA Mando. Inez parents were Santos Arroyo and Benjamin Sierra. Benjamin’s parents were Rufino and Antonia Sierra. The parent of either Rufino or Antonia was Inhinia Molena which had either a brother or a husband named Romona. Other names in this tree branch are Dinota Diaz. Crespo with possible siblings Ralphie and Jesus. Also in this area is the name Millagro. Also Rafael Torress. Spellings of most names are in question.
David Rosado and Penny had 2 children, Chris, my son in law, whose real name is David Christopher Rosado; and John Rosado. After their divorce Penny remarried and had a daughter Penelope.
And so the line continues. Chris married my daughter, TrishaLana Maria Duane. They have 2 children, a son David Christopher Rosado Jr. AKA C.J. (stands for Chris Jr.) and daughter Ciara Maria Rosado.
Anyone who can help please contact us rather than post here. I am not sure I will be able to find this site again.
Thank you.
Crystal Duane

Find a board about a specific topic