Rutkowski(Rutkoski) Family - Poland > Detroit Michigan 1906

Replies: 4

Re: Rutkowski(Rutkoski) Family - Poland > Detroit Michigan 1906

Posted: 20 Feb 2008 10:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rutkowski Rutkoski
Richard, I appreciate your reply. Let me introduce myself, my name is Dennis
Cherry. Most of the information I have on the Rutkoski family is from my
father, Edward J Cherry who is the oldest son of your uncle Edward (Rutkoski)
Cherry. The rest I have found researching on the web.
You have been very helpful already. I remembered a visit when I was a young boy,
by Uncle Johnny and Aunt Lee. I did not find her in the census records, so I have not included her in the list. Curtis is my youngest uncle. My mother remembers visiting Aunt Honey’s (Virginia?) home in Detroit and meeting Maryanna sometime around 1950. My father was also visited by your father, Richard and later by your uncle Cecil at his home near Traverse City, MI .
My grandfather did not convey much information on the Rutkoski's to my dad. I am
trying to put together the genealogy of the Rutkoski Family too help understand that side of family which I never really knew.
I would be very grateful for any information. Facts like what church Stanley and family attended would help me locate birth, baptismal, or other records. Any family locations in Poland would also be helpful. I would eventually like to to trace the family back to Poland. Eventually, I would like to map out all the ancestors and decedents of Stanley and Maryanna. I also want to share the findings with all of the families.
I tried to send you an email through the Ancestry Connection service, but I am not sure that the email was sent. Please try contacting me through the Ancestry Connection service and I will send you my email address and the name of my family genealogy website.
Again, thank you for contacting me.
Sincerely,
Dennis
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dcherry155 17 Jul 2007 3:05AM GMT 
rmrutkoski 19 Feb 2008 9:47PM GMT 
dcherry155 20 Feb 2008 5:08PM GMT 
naf2520 28 Feb 2008 7:51PM GMT 
dcherry155 29 Feb 2008 1:32AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions