Search for content in message boards

My Ryan ancestry

Replies: 11

Re: My Ryan ancestry

Posted: 6 Aug 2013 7:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,
Lucy Sulier Ryan was my husbands aunt.HIs father was Thomas Caeser Ryan (brother to Lucy). I have their (lucy and Michael's) wedding photo and a lot of info on the Suliers and Ryan's.
Seven of the Ryan boys married Sulier sisters so made the family research a bit cofusing to start. I have all the birth certificates for Lucy and her Siblings also.Some were born in Willow lakes, S.D. and some in Canada.Lucy's father Michael was born in County Limerick, Ireland. They all settled for a while in Willow lakes, So. Dak. until the tornadoes ran them out and some of them went back to Canada. Lucy's mother and father(Michael Ryan and Mary Cavanaugh Ryan are buried in the Willowlakes cemetery. I have photos of the headstone. I can send you whatever information I have. including photos if you like. Will take me a bit of time to get them all together. I have scanned some information into the computer and put on CD's and a lot of it is on paper. I can e mail you some of the info also. Let me know what you would like me to send.
Talk to you later,
Mary Ryan,
Helena, Mt.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ursus88 6 Aug 2013 5:48AM GMT 
RyanG80 7 Aug 2013 1:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic