Does anyone know who the parents and siblings of JOHN HENRY SANDERS, b. 9 May 1873 in AL; d. 18 Oct 1957 in Rolla, Phelps, MO (McFarland Nursing Home for 44 days). Buried Little Prairie Cemetery (no headstone), Caruthersville, Pemiscot, MO (source: John W. German Funeral Home, Hayti, Pemiscot, MO)..
On 10 Apr 1892 in Decatur Co., TN he married MINTA McCLANAHAN b. Apr 1876 in TN; d. 1922 prob in Steele, Pemiscot, MO.
1. VERNA MAE SANDERS b. 24 Jun 1897 in TN; d. 14 Jun 1929 Caruthersville, Pemiscot, MO. Married 1. JESSIE R. WILLIFORD 22 Apr 1917 in Steele, Pemiscot, MO. Jessie (my grandfather) died in 1918 Flu epidemic in Lonoke Co. AR. Married 2. HOUSTON ‘JACK’ DUNCAN 19 Mar 1921 in Caruthersville, Pemiscot, MO.
2. CHARLIE FRED OR FRED CHARLIE SANDERS b. Oct 1899 in TN; d. unknown.
3. MARGARET/MARGURITE SANDERS b. 3 Sep 1902 in TN; d. 25 Jun 1989 in Granite City, Madison, IL. Married WILLIAM HUSTLER WOODWARD on 27 Oct 1917 in Caruthersville, Pemiscot, MO.
4. FLORA SANDERS b. 1907 in TN; d. unknown.
5. GOLDA B. SANDERS b. 21 Mar 1911 in MO; d. 15 Apr 1999 in Portageville, New Madrid, MO. Married CHARLES HUGHY DAUGHERTY on Jun 16, 1928 in Brasher (now Cottonwood Pt), Pemiscot, MO.
Census Records show he was a farmer and lived in the following places:
1900 10th Civil District, Hickman, TN.
1910 Virginia Twp, Pemiscot, MO.
1920 Pemiscot Twp, Pemiscot, MO.
1930 Virginia (NW) Twp, Pemiscot, MO.
All census records show both his parents were born in AL.
1918 WW1 Draft Registration shows his occupation as farming for self in Steele, Pemiscot, MO.