Search for content in message boards

Percy or Perry Sanders in Wisconsin - would have been around 120 years give or take 30

Replies: 0

Percy or Perry Sanders in Wisconsin - would have been around 120 years give or take 30

Posted: 13 Mar 2014 4:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sanders
My Grandfather was Charles H Sanders, born in Illinois to Jacob H Sanders and Mary Brace. There were 5 or 6 children of this union, then Mary passed soon after Charles was born. He lived in Kansas with two maiden aunts until about 20 I believe, then ended up in Iowa where he met and married Lottie Lucretia McMilllen.

Jacob later married and had I believe 4 children, 2 of which were twin boys, Perry and Percy. I met one of them in Wisconsin in my teen years along with his kids and grandkids and lovely wife. They were all catholic as he converted when he married. I would like anyone with information on his family, and at least his twin, if not all his full blooded brothers and sisters. I have found a Harry P Sanders, but I dont know of the P is the Perry or Percy, or is a different individual. I do have in family notes that one of the twins passed away in the state of Washington at a young age, like 20's or 30's.

Thanks!!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions