Search for content in message boards

SAUNDERS

Replies: 4
Posted: 6 Nov 2001 10:36AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Edited: 5 Jan 2005 9:34PM GMT
Surnames: Saunders, Miller, Shupe
Howdy
I am desperately to find that Saunders families in Utah, especialy in Ogden area wouldnt share their history documents which contains my 3 different families. I was show and told by Mr. Saunders of Hyrum, Utah that the book which contains all family histories of William Gimbert Saunders are called "Window to back". I would be greatly appreciated to have a entire copy of the book. I am related to Saunders for many generations. My grandmother, Shirley Louie Miller is daughter of Wiley Miller who is son of Andrew Miller and Caroline Eliza Saunders. Caroline Saunders is daughter of William Gimbert Saunders and Pheobe Merrill. Wiley's wife, Lillie Katherine Harris is daughter of Joseph Derry Harris and Emma Elizabeth Shupe who is sister of Andrew Jackson Shupe Jr who married to one of William Gimbert Saunders' daughters. Emma's parent's name are Andrew Jackson Shupe Sr. and Elizabeth Mary Crigger (Creager). Sound familar at all? PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!! I DESPERATELY NEED THEIR LIFE SKETCHES. I have all necessary information, all I need is HISTORY of those people. I have collected many histories of my ancestors except the SAUNDERS. They are the only one I am struggled to obtain. The book, "Window to Back" or any life sketch of Saunders could not be found in Genealogy Library, Biography Section so thats why I am seeking some mercy here. Sorry, I talk too much but I couldnt tell how desperately I need of those records!!! Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jamesmiths 6 Nov 2001 5:36PM GMT 
Janeal Wilcox 20 Feb 2002 8:20AM GMT 
jamesmiths 22 Feb 2002 2:23AM GMT 
natsaunders 19 Jul 2009 2:16PM GMT 
robertcorbrid... 10 Aug 2013 5:55PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions