I am the family historian for these Neugebauer families who emigrated to Minnesota and Montana during the 1880s,1890s, and early 1900s. The names listed are those used during their lives after arriving in the U.S. If you are descended from any of these families and need more information, please contact me.
Children of Jan Neugebauer and Anna Golic of Poland:
1. Stanislaus(Stanley)Newbauer(1848-1921),wife:Johanna Sowa (1843-1939)
2. Francisek(Frank) Newbauer(1856-1932), wife:Frances Cyres (1857-1923)
3. Valerya Neugebauer(1863-1962),husband:Frank Press (1863-1945)
(Some of their children used the name: Presse)
4. Valentine Neagbour(1865-1938),wife:Leocadia Czaikowski (1880-1924)
5. Lucas Bauer,(1867-1925), wife:Sophia Mach (1880-1946)
These siblings emigrated to the U.S. and settled in Browerville, Minnesota, Havre & Great Falls, Montana, Camrose, Alberta, Canada, and St. Cloud, Minnesota, and eventually in other places in the U.S. Descendants are living today in most of the 50 states.
Jim Sazevich has been conducting research on these families for more than 30 years, and will be happy to exchange information with you regarding these families. He also has some information about the family origins in Poland, where he has also conducted research.
Contact me at: Jim Sazevich, 454 N. Smith Ave., St. Paul, Minnesota, 55102-2726, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org