* A. Phillip Schneider and Katie Bohringer married 6/22/1862 at Worcester, Mass.
* B.(1) daughter: Anna Marie Schneider born 6/2/1874 at Manhattan, New York. See familysearch.org. Mother's name listed as Catherine Bohringer. Father listed as Phelip L. Birth listed as L. female.
* B.(1)(a)Anna Marie [Schneider] Dirkers died 3/18/1944 at Aurora, Kane Co., Illinois. See familysearch.org. Note: her birthplace is listed as 6/2/1874 in St Louis, MO, but New York is actual place of birth. Burial: Calvary Cemetery, St Louis, Missouri.
B.(1)(c)It appears that Henry Dirkers died Chicago, Illinois, on 4/9/1931.
C. Jerome Bernard Dirkers: son of Henry Dirkers and Anna Marie Schneider: b. 9/16/1911. d. 3/31/2010. See BIRLS at ancestry.com. Also see soc sec and or Montana death indexes.
His wife: Isabella M [Kleusch] Dirkers: b. 5/19/1917. d. 10/9/2002. See soc sec and or Montana death indexes.
** See also: ship list for the "Cambrai" arriving at New York on 1/17/1922 from Antwerp for: Ottelia Kleusch, Johanna Kleusch and Isabel Marie Klevsch, list of US citizens, lines 4,5,6. Husband and father is on 3rd class list under Albert W Klensch, line 1. [spellings same as at ellisisland.org].
* (1)(a) Nicolaus Klensch [Kleusch] married Catharina Stein Stein on 8/7/1888. [Note: her father was Peter Stein and mother was Johanna].
Nicholas died 3/24/1928.
(1)(b)His Christening: 8/6/1856. Parents Hilarii Kleusch and Susannae Oehmen.
(2)(a) son: Albert Wenzel Kleusch [b. 8/29/1892 in Wisconsin] married Tillie [Ottilia] Bohnert on 1/8/1916 in Minnesota.
(2)(b) He died 9/26/1964. Aslo see WW2 Draft registration card.
(3) daughter: Isabella Marie/Marianna Kleusch married Jerome Bernard Dirkers.
* See familysearch.org [free site]
** see ellisisland.org