Search for content in message boards

Charles Schneider

Replies: 0

Charles Schneider

Posted: 16 Apr 2013 6:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schneider
I am searching for any and all information available about my great grandfather. I am especially interested in learning the cause of his death at age 24 on 2/14/1892. He was born in Kriegsfield, Bayern, Germany in 1867. His parents names are Phillip Schneider and Phillipena Sparrenberger. All three of them are buried at Indian Orchard Cemetery in Honesdale, Wayne County, Pennsylvania. He was a glass cutter at the Dorflinger Glass Works in Wayne County, Pennsylvania. He married Cora Belle Funkhouser in New Brighton, Beaver County, Pennsylvania in 1890. His only child, Charlotte Belle Schneider Schenk was born several months after his death on 8/8/1892. For the past several weeks, I have been searching in vain for a death certificate (Pennsylvania starting keeping records in 1893) or an obituary notice. There are no family members to ask or family records to search. My grandmother and my mother both passed away when I was very young. Thank you for any help anyone can provide.
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions