Search for content in message boards

a wee bit scattered

Replies: 0

a wee bit scattered

Posted: 6 Dec 2013 11:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Scott, batory -REPPETYLLO.
Seems to me someone told me my great grandmother died and the informant was a woman named Agnes. her daughter. Agnes and Flroa scott were sisters and I think a brother Tom and maybe more siblings. Flora is my grandmother (never met, no pics, no info) . I found a DC for flora, a marriage license to Tom Gilmour (grandfather , same as flora, no met, no photos and so on). So some how I got info cant recall how that flora had a sister Agnes. Looked and purchased one credit on Scottish people for people with the name Agnes scott born in the 1920s and found so I think is the Agnes in question, it shows she marred a man named Michael batory -REPPETYLLO. Now it shows this woman as being deceased in 2010. Darned if I should send off for the birth certificate and find out its not the right person. Her mum would be Marion Kay Young Scott , Marion had flora and Agnes and boys too , I think a tom scott. I am rambling now...just wanted to know if somehow I can access a birth certificate for this lady or DC to see who her mum and dad were , as if its Marion , then bingo .Im in Canada since 1977 and tracing alone .

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions