Search for content in message boards

Seaman in Louisiana

Replies: 6

George Seaman

Posted: 6 May 2001 10:25AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 5:18PM GMT
I have information on George Washington Seaman from the William C. Seaman family line. William C. is a direct descandant of Capt. John Seaman of New York. If you go to Capt John on the internet we have over 4000 descendants and that's just since 1928 when a book was published on our family. However, William disappears when he goes to Mississippi. Two of our relatives Carolyn Seaman and James Rubin are putting together a CD of all the latest descandants. Carolyn was the one that put things together for me. There is another relative of our down there Tami Thompson. She was on this message board and has a lot of information. I went to Louisana about 2 years ago and meet a lot of our family that didn't even know except by name. My line is through George's brother Pliney. Pliney was killed in a lumber accident and his wife Francis moved the 3 kids back to St. Louis and that's how we got back here in Missouri. I'm leaving to go to my daughter's house on Tuesday and will try to email you with the information that I have on George. I think I have his will, not real sure. Good luck. Go to www.longislandgenealogy.com. Then search for Capt John Seaman and you won't believe the information on him. I've got info back into the 1500's.

A long lost cousin, Kathy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Beverly Connor 23 Apr 2001 6:25PM GMT 
KathyMeitz 6 May 2001 4:25PM GMT 
jdseaman1 15 Feb 2003 12:05AM GMT 
Kathy Seaman Meitz 15 Feb 2003 12:59AM GMT 
jdseaman1 15 Feb 2003 2:15PM GMT 
Kathy Seaman Meitz 15 Feb 2003 9:19PM GMT 
jdseaman1 16 Feb 2003 12:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic