• I see conflicting information with Jasper’s birth of 1718 and 1732. Does anyone have proof of either?
• I see conflicting information on Rebecca/Rebekah’s birth of 1730 in Germany and 1732 in Chester Co. PA. Does anyone have proof of either?
• Jaspers grandson wrote that all Seybold’s died on the ship and Jasper was the only survivor but I have proof of a Frederak/Frederick Seybold associated with him in West Marlboro PA. but I can’t figure out the relation. Does anyone know?
• Rumor has it that Jasper was bound. Do you have any records as to who?
• Has anyone found him on any passenger list?
• I see that Jasper’s father was also named Jasper b1690. Does anyone have proof of that?
• I am also looking for additional descendents past Jasper if you have any additional information. I have found the name all over Germany going back to the 1400’s but no direct link.
Also looking for links to the Sibbalds in germany.