Search for content in message boards

Does anyone recognise these photographs?

Replies: 0

Does anyone recognise these photographs?

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 11:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Shaw, Wood
The attached photograph is of my Great Grandfather (my mother's Grandfather). I know his surname was Shaw but do not know his first name. Three possibilities I have found are Charles (born 1861) married to Mary (born 1863), John (born 1861) married to Maria (born 1862) and Joseph (born 1856) married to Mary (born 1855). My Grandmother was Edith May Shaw and she moved from Manchester to Dagenham in Essex around 1932 with her husband (Harry Wood) and two children (Harry and my mother, Edith). I know my Grandmother had one or possibly two sisters and I think just one brother, although I do not know their names. My Mother told me she never knew any of her grandparents, so this man must have died before 1921, when my Mother was born, or very soon after. The other two pictures attached are of my Grandmother with one of her Sisters and the other is a wedding picture of Edith May Shaw and Harry Wood. I would love to hear from anyone who thinks the people in these pictures may be related to them and therefore to me. Many thanks
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions