Search for content in message boards

Singletary, Dunham, Donham, Alston, Allston and DNA testing

Replies: 6

Re: Singletary, Dunham, Donham, Alston, Allston and DNA testing

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 8:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Singletary-Singleton,White-----Indian HeritaGE?
Dear Larry,There is a Singletary cemetry next to the White cemetry in Bladenboro-or maybe it is listed under Butters-my relatives last name is White and the Singletary's are right next to them-It may be listed under Butters cemetry in Butters N.C. or Bladenboro--I am looking for a great aunt who married a Singleton/and or Singletary --her name was Nepsy or Nepsa White-she married D.A Singleton-or David Adam Singleton-she moved to Alabama then to Scott County
Mississippi during the Civil war-Nepsy may have been Cherokee Indian-I am trying to find Indian blood in my family-I work as a RN at an Indian Health Hospital and I need proof of Indian blood to get any sort of promotion-I have a Uncle who knows where this cemetry is-maybe we can help each other -I am waiting for my DNA testing to be completed-I could call my uncle Justin White in Hickory N.C. and he knows all about this cemetry.My great great great grandparents-all lived in Bladen County and I have a aunt who still owns a family farm there.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
larkmcc 17 Jun 2012 10:01PM GMT 
larkmcc 22 Jun 2012 7:07PM GMT 
mariewhite33 28 Feb 2013 3:36AM GMT 
dswilson88 26 Jun 2013 8:22PM GMT 
larkmcc 26 Jun 2013 11:42PM GMT 
dswilson88 27 Jun 2013 12:32AM GMT 
larkmcc 27 Jun 2013 3:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions