Search for content in message boards

Big ? with this family any one with info. on Ira Hansel Smith or his Family please help!

Replies: 0

Big ? with this family any one with info. on Ira Hansel Smith or his Family please help!

Posted: 9 Mar 2002 12:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Jun 2002 9:53AM GMT
My Smith Family line is very short.
Ira Hansel Smith born dec. 31 1900 Married Anna Bird Clark or Turner born on Aug. 7,1893 . They Had 3 Daughters. Elizabeth ? Smith born march 20 or 21 1923 or 4., She was married twice to unknown Purvis and Unknow Mclure She had three sons.She died of Cancer. Juanita ? Smith birth date unknown she married and moved to Flordia i do not know her the last name of her husband.They had two daughters when I meet then at age 15. haven't heard anything from them since. Annie Merle Smith birth date unknown married Richard ? she died at a young age of Cancer. They had no Children. Now the Grandchildren Elizabeth gave birth to a son out of wedlock named Ira William Smith Sr. then she gave birth to Micheal Joseph Purvis Sr. Then She had Earl ? Mclure. Juanita Daughters that I know of are Linda and ? dont remember. Ira William Smith Sr. married Sue Bell Edwards in 1960 Their first son is Ira William Smith Jr. born May 15 , 1961 second son was Gary Joseph Smith born march 27,1962 he drowned at age 7. Micheal Joseph Purvis married Joan Beatrice Pickell and they had 4 Children first Annie Agnus Elizabeth Purvis born dec 15 ,1965 Second Micheal Joseph Purvis Jr. born april 7, 1967 and third The twins Ruth Angela and Rachel Angell Purvis born dec 15 1978. Earl Mclure married Patrica ? and they had a son name Matthew Mclure born in 1978 they also moved to Flordia before 1979. Ira William Smith Jr married Angela Marie Chaney( me) on dec 18 , 1980 and we had 9 children on Aug 8 1981 we lost twin daughters to cancer. Micheal Joseph Purvis Jr has 2 children. Ruth purvis has 1 child. Rachel Purvis has 2 children. and that is everything that is known about this family. If any out there has any information please contact me.I would like to leave our children with some knowleage of their ancestor and where the family started. I do not know where the family is from but they have lived in Savannah Ga since before 1937.

Find a board about a specific topic