Search for content in message boards

Snead Family Bible - Georgia

Replies: 18

Re: Snead Family Bible - Georgia

Jennifer Hensley (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2004 8:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Nolan,

Thank you so much for answering my posted message.

Unfortunately, other than the 1880 census records, I have no other proof that the same G. W. Snead is the father of Robert Edward. I do know that Robert Edward Snead (from Georgia) is the name of my great great grandfather and the dates fit on the 1880 census. I had no idea that there is a mystery to G.W.'s ancestry, but would be very interested in learning about it.

I am new to genealogy research and am trying to work my way back through time, as I know the most about my grandparents generation and a little less about my great grandparents generation, although what I do have on them is correct.

It seems that I have found most of the Snead's came from Virginia (and do not seem to be related) and the ones from Georgia are very hard to locate. I'm hoping that letters I've sent and messages I've posted will shed some light and give me more information. And I too agree that finding the family Bible would be very, very helpful.

Do you have any information on Robert Edward's children (my ggrandfather's generation) and I'm wondering if any of those names match up with what you have?

I will continue the search for the family, as I have become somewhat obsessed with it. I'll be gald to keep up correspondence with you and share anything I find.

(This is my work email address. My home email is jennyd3562@aol.com, should you wish to contact me over the weekend.)

Sincerely,
Jennifer
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jhensley132 18 Feb 2004 5:21AM GMT 
robertabutler... 26 Feb 2004 3:34PM GMT 
Jennifer Hensley 26 Feb 2004 4:39PM GMT 
robertabutler... 26 Feb 2004 8:15PM GMT 
Jennifer Hensley 26 Feb 2004 9:48PM GMT 
snead46 27 Feb 2004 1:46PM GMT 
Jennifer Hensley 27 Feb 2004 3:07PM GMT 
snead46 27 Feb 2004 4:41PM GMT 
Jennifer Hensley 27 Feb 2004 5:45PM GMT 
jhensley132 28 Apr 2004 8:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions