Search for content in message boards

James & Lucinda Sessions

Replies: 1

Re: James & Lucinda Sessions

Posted: 3 Jun 2013 5:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Lucinda was my 4th great grand mother I had put a picture of her and a hole bunch more pictures on ancestry.com under Terri Sessions Mitchell she was a freed black woman they are listed as a maloteo on the senses they are sometimes listed them self creek Indians Go to Google search and you can read all the stories about them there as well.My grandpa James was a white man. No one wanted to be black or Indian. So it is messed up on what they did to them self but that was the time period that they lived in.She is a unnumbered person so they did not receive anything from the government. I also have a 3rd great grand mother Sarah (Pace)(Jackson)McCarthy that is Choctaw. On my dads mothers side. James is on my fathers dad side.She is numbered but I have not had the time to check her roll number out.
It took me 15 years to do research on my fathers family and if my dad would not have died or my grand parents I would have asked them the questions that everyone is looking for but unfortunately my dad died at age 45 and I was 11 years old. And I was young and dumb when my grand parents died in the late 1980's So now everyone wants to know what I can not answer.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mary_i_insure 20 Nov 2007 9:34PM GMT 
chiefs12 3 Jun 2013 11:06PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions