Search for content in message boards

HAWAII Spencers-of Capt.Joseph Spencer-b.RI-dscendants today?

Replies: 0

HAWAII Spencers-of Capt.Joseph Spencer-b.RI-dscendants today?

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 4:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Seeking descendants TODAY who still possess the Spencer surname (or as their maiden name,or their parents/grandparents last name) who descend down from Michael of the 4bros.line (ie--Michael-1; John-2,3,4,5; Thomas-6; then Capt.Joseph Spencer-7th generation down from Michael(the emigrant to America from Stofold,Beds.,England, c.1630).
Capt.Joseph Spencer was b.in Warwick,RI Dec.23,1792.He d.there 5 April, 1880.
Capt.Joseph Spencer m. (c.1813) a Lucy Ann Nichols (b. 11 Jun, 1797/d.Warwick,RI-Apr.20,1871). Lucy was daughter of James & Elizabeth(Spencer)Nichols. Lucy's mom Elizabeth was daughter of Ebenezer Spencer.
SEEK DESCENDANTS (still IN Hawaii today w/surname of Spencer-of this line)-of Capt.Joseph"Head of Cove"Spencer.
It's known that Joseph had sons....Giles (1814-56, lost at sea); Thomas Spencer(1815-84,d.in Hawaii); Rhodes Greene Spencer (1819-d.c.1900??); Charles Nichols Spencer & Joseph Reynolds Spencer (b.1830). How many of these men had children who have descendants today that trace-back to them??? Anyone out there? (esp.w/Spencer surname today (or as maiden name)who are STILL IN Hawaii??)
Rhodes Greene Spencer (Capt.Joseph's son) had a son, Lincoln Dyer Spencer--who in 1893 was still living IN Hawaii.Does Lincoln have descendants still IN Hawaii??
Seek contact w/my cousins. I am also of Michael (the emigrant)'s line (ie-Michael-1; John-2; Peleg Spencer,SR-3; Peleg,jr.-4; Charles W.Spencer,SR-5; C.W.S.,jr.-6; Wright C.
Spencer-7; Neal W.Spencer-8; Edwin Neal Spencer-9; then, (me!)Diane M.Spencer-10th generation down from Michael Spencer the emigrant from England(of the 4bros.Spencer!).
Would LOVE TO HEAR from my HAWAIIAN Spencer COUSINS. I have much info/ Old Spencer pix/ genealogy info,etc. to share. Contact me direct,if you wish,at ...
dimari_@hotmail.com

thanks so much--take care, diane m. spencer

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions