Search for content in message boards

New Spoon family web site

Replies: 5

New Spoon family web site

Posted: 14 Jan 2009 6:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Spoon
Spoon family members, other relatives and researchers interested in the surname Spoon:

I have launched a new web site dedicated to the Spoon family and all those connected to it. This will replace my old web site, which some of you have seen. The previous web site had lots of info and a text-only version of the family history I wrote a few years ago. The new site was built using TNG software, which is designed especially for displaying family trees in a visually attractive and detailed manner, allowing for the use of photos, family histories, sound files and much more.

You can view the new web site now at this address:

www.spoongenealogy.com

This isn’t just my web site, it’s for all those interested in the Spoon family and the branches that grow off that family tree. Many of you have already helped me fill in the gaps. I hope you will continue to do so. Please look around on the site and let me know of any corrections or send me information that seems to be missing.

I will be updating the web site regularly and will send out updates to an e-mail list to let you know information that has been added. If you aren’t already receiving my e-mails and wish to be added to the list, let me know.

If you don’t see you or your branch of the family represented, it may be that I simply haven’t input the information yet. Check with me. If I don’t have the info, send it to me and I will post it ASAP. I would also love to include photos on your branch of the family. And if you would like to write a brief history of your branch of the family, send it to me and I will post it and give you credit. I am also willing to write up family histories based on information you send me.

Please make use of this site and spread the word to others who may be interested. I look forward to working with you to continue research of the Spoon family and all those who tie into our family tree.

Doug Spoon

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Douglas_Spoon 15 Jan 2009 1:24AM GMT 
rosiejohnson1... 17 Jan 2009 7:06PM GMT 
Douglas_Spoon 18 Jan 2009 5:49AM GMT 
Douglas_Spoon 18 Jan 2009 5:51AM GMT 
rosiejohnson1... 18 Jan 2009 7:43PM GMT 
Douglas_Spoon 19 Jan 2009 2:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic