Search for content in message boards

St. Andre

Replies: 6

Re: St. Andre

Posted: 5 Jan 2009 5:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: St. Andre, St. Andrie, St. Andry, St. Andria and St. Andrea
Can you go back any generations and find your family in the state where you live. Check the Bureau of Vital Statistics and you can get your tree started as far back as they were in the county (Parish in Louisiana) and go to the site of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, and you can find a lot of information from them. I don't know the e-mail address but they have churches all over and if you will check out the church, you may use their equipment to gather a lot of information. Our son (David) is the one in our family that started it all and I just try to keep up and once in a while I send out information. At present someone "Got into my Computer" and erased everything except my K drive which is an external hard drive, so I have to start all over collecting info, and find a disc to redo my CD burner. The name St. Andre as applies to my family began with Pierre Botquin (some lists it as Botien and some as Boutquoin) in St. Pierre, Sauman, Anjou, France. He and his wife, Marie Claude Bourgouin migrated to Canada while he was a soldier in the French army.
I am in the process of trying to get my burner working and if I am successful, then I will print up CDs to send out. I can not send a tree over the internet because of the personal information.
Keep in touch. My e-mail address is: lcstandrie@yahoo.com
and I would be glad to correspond with you.
Lester
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jstandre07 22 Jan 2008 2:02AM GMT 
jstandre1 17 Sep 2008 9:10AM GMT 
jsaint26 18 Dec 2008 7:15PM GMT 
StAndrieL 5 Jan 2009 12:19PM GMT 
henry_standre 12 Jul 2013 10:56PM GMT 
ololpalfred 17 Aug 2009 5:52PM GMT 
StAndrie 7 Dec 2010 8:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions