Search for content in message boards

Louis St Andre/St Andrew (Minnesota)

Replies: 0

Louis St Andre/St Andrew (Minnesota)

Posted: 10 Nov 2008 4:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello everybody!

I'am Lucie, my husband is a St André (the french canadian branch of St André from L'Assomption, Québec, Canada).

I am looking for info concerning his great-grandfather Louis St André (also known as St Andrew) who lived a part of his life in Minnesota,USA.

Here what I know: Louis St André married Julie/Julia Gervais (father: Alphonse Gervais,mother: Angelique Jobin) about 1874,Minnesota.They got 3 children: Louis Victor, Alfonzie (Alphonse?) and Julia (born .2/02/1879 Baytown,Washington co. MN.USA)

Louis St André was an engineer.
Julie/Julia Gervais (Louis's wife) died between feb. 1879 and the end of 1880, Stillwater,Washington co, MN.

Louis got re-married with Célina Dufort (my husband's grandfather's mother) 19/01/1881 in St-Roch-de-L'Achigan, L'Assomption co, Québec, Canada.

I know that Louis and Célina came back to Minnesota (they got at least 1 child there, maybe 2, and Louis's daughter Julia was still there at her uncle's house.

I would be so happy to get any info about Louis,his first wife Julia or the kids.....and their life there in Minnesota....

Hoping to get some answer

Find a board about a specific topic