Search for content in message boards

Frank Stack

Replies: 2

Re: Frank Stack

Posted: 8 Mar 2003 5:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stack, Harnter
Hi, Dani,
In trying to solve the Rose/Roseline puzzle, I looked for Stacks and eventually found the family on the LDS site, in the 1880 census, under Stach and as coming from England. Had you found this? As to the data on Johann Georg and Christine Broeckel Hartner, they have the wrong dates to fit my data - this Johann Georg was born 1846, mine in 1821-25.
A new wrinkle; in looking at a photo of a very large Hartner reunion taken on the porch of my grandfather Albert's house in Gibbsboro about 1936 or so, one of the people identified (not all are) is a Clarence Hillman, twin Haines ("Hedy and Hedy's sister") and a Martha Haines, id'd as possibly my grandmother Lydia Hill Hartner's sister and a Rose Giberson, id'd as possibly being Grandpa Albert's sister (which would mean she isn't Roseline). Clarence Washington Hillman was married to an Ethel Lippincott Haines (who had 1 child then died in 1920) before he married Nellie Christine Stack in 1920. The only reason I can think of why he'd be in the photo is due to his prior marriage to a Haines, who may have been related to Martha Hill Haines' husband. Anything ring a bell? Have any photos of Clarence Washington Hillman or Nellie Stack so we can compare? Barbara
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
danilynn57 29 Nov 2001 12:22AM GMT 
barbsack2 9 Mar 2003 12:24AM GMT 
Dani Keller 9 Mar 2003 3:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic