Search for content in message boards

FARINHOLT/SUTTON Bible 1820-1869 - Robert Ambrose Sutton & Rosey BT Farinholt

Replies: 2

FARINHOLT/SUTTON Bible 1820-1869 - Robert Ambrose Sutton & Rosey BT Farinholt

Posted: 1 Jan 2003 1:00PM GMT
Classification: Bible
Edited: 12 Jan 2003 7:41PM GMT
Surnames: Farinholt, Sutton
This is the Bible of Beverly and Rosey Farinholt, then of Robert Ambrose Sutton and Rosey Berryman Taliferro Farinholt.
Bevery and Rosey are B and R, Robert Ambrose and Rosey Berryman Taliferro are RA and RBT. Several places are unreadable, I have put question marks where the reading is uncertain. If anyone would like a copy of the original so they can try to decipher it themselves, let me know.

Marriage:
Beverly Farinholt and Rosey his wife were married Dec. 19th 1820 (21?)

births:
Sarah Frances Farinholt daughter of the above Beverly and Rosey Farinholt were born the 19th March (May?) 1823

Rosey B. T. Farinholt daughter of B and R Farinholt was born the 13th day of March 1825

Emeley Elizabeth Farinholt daughter of B and R Farinholt were born 17th April 1826

Beverly Farinholt son of B and R Farinholt was born the 17th (? may be 11 or 14) April 1828

Mary Ann Farinholt daughter of B and R Farinholt was born the 26th day of August 1830(?)

Deaths:
Emeley Elizabeth Farinholt of B and R Farinholt departed this mortal life the September 1829 (3 yrs)

Beverly Farinholt ?? Departed this life the 5th day of August 1831

Mary Ann Farinholt daughter of B and R Farinholt departed this mortal life August 3 (?13) 1833 (3 yrs?)

Beverly Farinholt son of B and R Farinholt departed this mortal life August 28, 1833 (5 yrs)

Sarah Frances Farinholt daughter of B and R B T Farinholt departed this life 15th day of February 1837 (14yrs old)

Marriage:
Robert (Ambrose Sutton)and RBT (Rosy Berryman Taliferro Farinholt) his wife was married the 5th (8th?) day of January 1848

Births:
Gertrude? daughter of RA and RBT his wife was born the 3rd day of Sept. 1849?

Ann Rowland Maria daughter of RA and RBT Sutton was born the ? October 1850

Adah Culumbia daughter of RA and RBT Sutton was born 5 January 1852

Robert Beverly son of RA and RBT Sutton was born 10 October 1854?

John Musco? son of RA and RBT Sutton was born the 18th day of Feb 185(?)7

William Berryman son of RA and RBT Sutton born 5 June 1859

Rosa Mildred daughter of RA and RBT Sutton was born 13th August 1865?

Deaths:
Ann Rowland Maria daughter of RA and RBT Sutton departed this life the 10th day of August 1854

______ daughter of _____ departed this life the 10th day of ___ year 1869 (Could this be Rosey Berryman Talliferro Farinholt Sutton?)

RA and RBT Sutton are my g-g-g-grandparents. Rosey BTF Sutton was from Plain View, VA. They lived in King and Queen CO, VA. My parents have a portrait of Robert Ambrose (Captian Bob).
I have most of the information back this far but at this point things get fuzzy. I believe that Beverly's wife Rosey had the maiden name of Shackleford but I have no confirmation. Robert Ambrose's parents were Rowland Sutton III and Mildred Blackburn but I understand the records were burned during the Civil War. Can anyone give me more information?
Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kiriana7 1 Jan 2003 8:00PM GMT 
susan bronsto... 14 May 2008 3:49AM GMT 
Cynthia Susan... 9 Mar 2012 2:11AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions