Search for content in message boards

Andrew Swallows male descendants

Replies: 0

Andrew Swallows male descendants

Posted: 22 Jun 2013 6:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Swallows
I have been at the same brickwall for so long - how does my Young J Swallows born abt 1818 in Overton Cty TN tie in to Andrew Swallows? The paper trail has run out - so I have taken to DNA testing trying to find a connection. I have been fortuante to have my dad test both YDNA and Autosomal and his Haplogroup is R1b. Another Swallows male was gracious to test for me too but he tested at Haplogroup I2b1. This means they don't share the same paternal line. This gentleman does not know how he connects to Andrew either so I am in need of a Swallows male that knows for sure he descends directly from Andrew to test so I can compare the results I have to theirs to determine if either of these men follow the paternal line from Andrew. I have already paid for the test and have it available to send out to anyone who is willing to test for me. If you know of a male Swallows that is willing to test please contact me at mom22manypoms@yahoo.com or here or if you have any questions. Debbie

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions